PDA

View Full Version : Rowand coming around

Palehose Pete
04-15-2005, 12:42 AM
All I can say is, thank Ja that Rowand is hitting 'em where they ain't. I know it's really early in a very long season, but until the last two games in Cleveland, Rowand was in danger of being out-hit by any National league pitcher.

Nice to see that Rowand's back. He's an integral component of this lineup.

balke
04-15-2005, 12:45 AM
Juan got a hit too. The season is saved!

I agree though, I was getting worried about A-row and am still a little worried about Uribe. I like his D though, and his bat is always streaky. Crede is popping out instead of lining out now. But, his swing looks better. Might take a while for all these guys to get into their zone.

SOX ADDICT '73
04-15-2005, 12:56 AM
No more of that headlong-slide-into-first crap, though. When I saw him grimace after getting to his feet, I pictured tomorrow's headlines announcing three-fourths of our outfielders (counting Carl) being down with injuries.

It would be kinda weird for Jermaine to be the HEALTHY one for a change.

OG4LIFE
04-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Juan got a hit too. The season is saved!

I agree though, I was getting worried about A-row and am still a little worried about Uribe. I like his D though, and his bat is always streaky. Crede is popping out instead of lining out now. But, his swing looks better. Might take a while for all these guys to get into their zone.

uribe's problem is that he swings at EVERYTHING. he gets himself out.

PAPChiSox729
04-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Glad to see Rowand coming around. He had a few hits today, including that triple. He also stole 3rd with that great slide. Aaron is very important to this team. He contributes in the box, on the bases, and in the outfield.

MRKARNO
04-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Glad to see Rowand coming around. He had a few hits today, including that triple. He also stole 3rd with that great slide. Aaron is very important to this team. He contributes in the box, on the bases, and in the outfield.

Two of the runs we scored were almost completely due to his hustle. That may have provided the margin of victory tonight....

Whitesox029
04-15-2005, 11:10 PM
All I can say is, thank Ja that Rowand is hitting 'em where they ain't. I know it's really early in a very long season, but until the last two games in Cleveland, Rowand was in danger of being out-hit by any National league pitcher.

Nice to see that Rowand's back. He's an integral component of this lineup.
I am especially relieved since I just paid $70 to get his name and number authentically stitched into my authentic Sox home jersey which I'm wearing right now. Did I mention it's authentic? :wink:

Banix12
04-15-2005, 11:25 PM
uribe's problem is that he swings at EVERYTHING. he gets himself out.

Very True, and he is a very streaky hitter. That would be a problem high in the order, but down in the 9 hole it's a great bonus to have a player who can do what he can do with the bat, even if it is inconsistant production.

ma_deuce
04-16-2005, 06:41 AM
uribe's problem is that he swings at EVERYTHING.

:shammy

"Hez problem iz my zolution!"

A. Cavatica
04-16-2005, 08:40 AM
How well does he have to hit before Daver starts in again about taking bad routes to balls? :tongue: