PDA

View Full Version : Not one to condone violence.....but

MJK
11-04-2001, 09:16 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if Clemens gets what he deserves tonight? A nice inside fast ball somewhere around the groin region. I'm sure piazza agrees. :)

CerberusWG
11-04-2001, 09:19 AM
Nah, go for his elbow. It might knock him out of the game. Jeez, I'm mean!

harwar
11-04-2001, 09:59 AM
Personally,i would like to see the d-backs fans give the yankees some of the same horrid treatment that the yankes fans gave uncle lou & company if they get up to a comfortable lead.I'm sick to death of joe torre and never forgave him for leaving Big Frank off of the allstar team a couple of years ago because the White Sox went into yankee stadium and swept the yankees.I don't want to have to see him hugging and crying with the mayor of new york.Yea,the same guy that had those N.Y. firefighters arrested for protesting(albiet violently)the halt to the digging at ground zero right after they found the 200 million in gold & silver.He made a promise(unwisely) to recover every body of the firefighters.What a coincidence they stopped digging right after they found the money.

RKMeibalane
11-04-2001, 03:27 PM
...hitting Clemens in the hamstring would make more sense. He injured one of them recently, and hitting him there would cause him pain. Of course, the groin will do just fine in a pinch. That is, assuming Clemens has any balls. I'm begining to doubt if that's the case.

Hatred of Clemens, the one thing Sox and Cubs fans can agree on. My roomate was talking about knocking Roger on his ass earlier.