PDA

View Full Version : Eddy Curry press conference will interrupt White Sox Game

spongyfungy
04-14-2005, 03:24 PM
http://chicago.comcastsportsnet.com/

Tune in tonight at 7 p.m. for the Bulls Press Conference Live during the White Sox game

Split screen?

Tekijawa
04-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Wow, hopefully he's Ok. Magglio is probably thinking that Reinsdorf is just doing this to Drive Currys FA value down for next year!

gosox41
04-14-2005, 03:30 PM
http://chicago.comcastsportsnet.com/

Tune in tonight at 7 p.m. for the Bulls Press Conference Live during the White Sox game

Split screen?

I hope Curry is all right. But couldn't they do this PC during the afternoon and not interrupt the game? They know already about his condition just announce it earlier.

Bob

spongyfungy
04-14-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm a big Bulls fan and I just hope Eddy's alright. He will be out for the season (including postseason). He's already taking medication to try to avoid surgery and even though he feels fine and ready to play, management and doctors told him no.

I wonder if they will move the baseball game to Comcast sportsnet+ during conference. It's a bid odd that they are doing it so late at night.

mweflen
04-14-2005, 03:37 PM
this would stink, because i've got the game set to DVR.

but I hope Eddy's all right. probably not hopeful for the rest of the season, though, if they need a press conference about it.

i wonder why they didn't just do it midday, or during the Cubs game? :?:

ewokpelts
04-14-2005, 03:51 PM
I hope Curry is all right. But couldn't they do this PC during the afternoon and not interrupt the game? They know already about his condition just announce it earlier.

Bob
don king's announcing his boxing match ealier today...most likely that's the reason

Unregistered
04-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Dammit. That means it's probably gonna be the Cleveland feed on MLBTV tonight. :angry:

Whitesox029
04-14-2005, 04:36 PM
A Bulls official will be giving a batter-by-batter update during Curry's press conference.

chidavid18
04-14-2005, 04:39 PM
always get screwed when things like this happen?

GiveMeSox
04-14-2005, 05:24 PM
ESPN 1000 already broke the news, hes out for they year with the heart thing.

soxfan43
04-14-2005, 06:24 PM
always get screwed when things like this happen?

come on, the bulls just made the playoffs after years of terrible teams. one of their better players has been out with a serious heart ailment, I think sox fans can handle the game being interupted for a few minutes

crazyozzie02
04-14-2005, 06:53 PM
There has been pleanty of times that this has happened, including yesterday when they moved the SOX game to "the zone". This is bullcrap. But no, of course if it was a sox press conference saying that(....well lets use a player from last year so i dont curse anyone..)Maggilo Ordonez was out for the season and a FLUBS or BULLS game was on, they would just record it, cut it down to 30 seconds and play it at the end of "Jim Beam's Sports Night" (what a crappy name) I am just sick and tired of the SOX getting the shaft. Chicago Media Sucks.

P.S. Bruce Levineline is on Chicago Tribune Live so dont watch it. I wouldnt watch it anyways. It should be called "Comcast Sports Net presents Chicago Cubs Live sponsored by the Chicago Cubune" God I'm extremely pissed right now.:angry:

Jjav829
04-14-2005, 06:57 PM
There has been pleanty of times that this has happened, including yesterday when they moved the SOX game to "the zone". This is bullcrap. But no, of course if it was a sox press conference saying that(....well lets use a player from last year so i dont curse anyone..)Maggilo Ordonez was out for the season and a FLUBS or BULLS game was on, they would just record it, cut it down to 30 seconds and play it at the end of "Jim Beam's Sports Night" (what a crappy name) I am just sick and tired of the SOX getting the shaft. Chicago Media Sucks.

P.S. Bruce Levineline is on Chicago Tribune Live so dont watch it. I wouldnt watch it anyways. It should be called "Comcast Sports Net presents Chicago Cubs Live sponsored by the Chicago Cubune" God I'm extremely pissed right now.:angry:

Relax. It's a very serious health concern to a key member of a Bulls team that has suddenly become popular again. This isn't some sort of break or tear. We're talking about a possible life altering concern here. It's big news, and if it means we lose a bit of the Sox game, o well. They'd do the same thing is the situations were reversed.

crazyozzie02
04-14-2005, 07:03 PM
I love the bulls and i have been a fan of Eddy Curry since day one. I just found out what the severity of this could be and now i feel really crappy now. I request that forgiveness is given to me. Im sorry and will continue to hope that Curry can come back from this and join his WORLD CHAMPION BULLS in 05-06. Sorry Guys:whiner:

Jerry_Manuel
04-14-2005, 07:28 PM
The Sox game is also on ESPN2 for those of you who may have satellite that offers alternative epsn channels. Or if you live out of state, just flip on ESPN2, Steve Stone is doing the game.:bandance:

swanson24
04-15-2005, 11:33 AM
I would like to offer a moment of silence for Steve Stone's Chicago Flubs Broadcasting Career. ... Ok moment is over.

doublem23
04-15-2005, 11:35 AM
I would like to offer a moment of silence for Steve Stone's Chicago Flubs Broadcasting Career. ... Ok moment is over.

:tealpolice:

Ahh!

Rocklive99
04-15-2005, 11:42 AM
The Sox game is also on ESPN2 for those of you who may have satellite that offers alternative epsn channels. Or if you live out of state, just flip on ESPN2, Steve Stone is doing the game.:bandance:

How bad was Steve Phillips? :angry:

tacosalbarojas
04-15-2005, 01:15 PM
don king's announcing his boxing match ealier today...most likely that's the reasonActually, I'm seeing one of the doc's that was up on stage at yesterday's presser, and I'm quite sure, seeing as how the waits at Rush are unreal, that one or both docs had appointments all day which would have precluded them from attending an afternoon or morning press conference.

nasox
04-15-2005, 04:45 PM
I love the bulls and i have been a fan of Eddy Curry since day one. I just found out what the severity of this could be and now i feel really crappy now. I request that forgiveness is given to me. Im sorry and will continue to hope that Curry can come back from this and join his WORLD CHAMPION BULLS in 05-06. Sorry Guys:whiner:

Trolls become worse trolls when they try to cover their mistakes. GO to the mall.:dtroll: