PDA

View Full Version : Another White Sox Ticket Promotion...

jabrch
04-14-2005, 07:55 AM
Bulls Season Ticket Holder nights are May 17 vs Texas, June 14 vs Arizona and July 6 vs Tampa (nightmares of July 4 a few years ago?). Seats are 1/2 off.

Anyone care to take a guess what the code is?

Yeah - they obviously don't care if we guess it - it is BUL.

Enjoy!

CHIsoxNation
04-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the info! I've got one too - I believe July 9th against Oakland is Librarian Appretiation night if anyone is interested. My grandma is a librarian and told me the code is LIB....go figure. Enjoy everyone.

mweflen
04-14-2005, 09:50 AM
mods - can we merge this into the discount sticky?

Jerko
04-14-2005, 10:10 AM
Gee, it's harder to find out when these promotions are than it is to get the code.

DaveIsHere
04-14-2005, 10:37 AM
I just got tickets for Aon Employee night on May 14th, code was: AON

jabrch
04-14-2005, 10:47 AM
AON Night - AON

Librarian Night - LIB

Bulls Season Ticket Holders - BUL

Hmmmmmmmm

ewokpelts
04-14-2005, 10:54 AM
also, ticketmaster now has a "shopping cart" feature for sox games, i think you can buy more than one game and pay less in fees.

Gene

mweflen
04-14-2005, 11:00 AM
what are the details of the AON promo? (i.e. how much off, what sections, etc.)

ewokpelts
04-14-2005, 11:01 AM
the only thing i dont like about these newer discounts are the ticketbastard fees..... two tickets on the 5/17 game in lower reserve(section 103) will cost 18.84 after fees, NOT 13 dollars. You only save $7.16 per ticket, not 13 dollars.

Gene

jabrch
04-14-2005, 11:07 AM
what are the details of the AON promo? (i.e. how much off, what sections, etc.)

Half off...most seats are eligible. Buy from Ticketbastard so you pay their fees.

mweflen
04-14-2005, 11:18 AM
also, ticketmaster now has a "shopping cart" feature for sox games, i think you can buy more than one game and pay less in fees.

Gene

Gene,

how do you use the shopping cart feature? I can't seem to do it. it just tries to do it individually and sock me with all kinds of fees. ($4 per ticket on UD Box - makes them $15 apiece instead of $18. Woo Hoo, what a deal!!! :angry:

edit: found it - in the first page, there is a link that says "Buy Multiple Games" above "Find Tickets." You can buy up to 6 games this way, you only pay one $3 "Processing Fee", but they still sock you for $4 per ticket per game. !#@$%&* ripoff. I'll just get those tuesdays with Pepsi 2 for 1 at the gate.

BTW - the Bulls code does not allow you to buy UDR tix. The cheapest section it allows is UDBox.

Is there any chance that these AON and Bulls discount nights have paper vouchers like the Librarian deal?

jabrch
04-14-2005, 11:28 AM
It also doesn't let you buy Premium UD. Those are my favorite tickets...

mweflen
04-14-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm going to create a master list of all the discount codes I find.

SAT 5/14 BAL 6:05 - Northwest Memorial Hospital night (half off, code: NWH)

ewokpelts
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Gene,

how do you use the shopping cart feature? I can't seem to do it. it just tries to do it individually and sock me with all kinds of fees. ($4 per ticket on UD Box - makes them $15 apiece instead of $18. Woo Hoo, what a deal!!! :angry:

edit: found it - in the first page, there is a link that says "Buy Multiple Games" above "Find Tickets." You can buy up to 6 games this way, you only pay one $3 "Processing Fee", but they still sock you for $4 per ticket per game. !#@$%&* ripoff. I'll just get those tuesdays with Pepsi 2 for 1 at the gate.

BTW - the Bulls code does not allow you to buy UDR tix. The cheapest section it allows is UDBox.

Is there any chance that these AON and Bulls discount nights have paper vouchers like the Librarian deal?
u'd think uncle jerry would try and sell those tix...

:reinsy
hell no! bulls fans are more important that sox fans! they show up when the team's crappier than the upper deck!

mweflen
04-14-2005, 12:00 PM
okay, done scanning thru the season, found a few more codes. will post in new thread.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48164