PDA

View Full Version : My Review of the Urinal

mweflen
04-13-2005, 06:14 PM
A review of the Urinal highlights my "Ballpark Tour Diary," FWIW.

(Also includes Jacobs, Miller, and the Cell)

http://itbecomesclear.blogspot.com/

itsnotrequired
04-13-2005, 10:25 PM
Nice reviews! Keep up the good work!

Rocklive99
04-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Cool, but the pics are not working for me (just those red x's)

mweflen
04-14-2005, 10:46 AM
hmm, try it again, i guess. i had some probs with the pics last night, too, but they seem to be up again.

edit: pics are fixed, it was a bandwidth problem with the original host.

chisoxfan79
04-14-2005, 05:38 PM
I remember that game against the Cubs last year on July 3 that is the single worst game I have ever been to there is nowhere to stay dry when it rains. When it rains it makes it adventure to walk up and down those ramps. My girlfriend was with me and she said there is only one womens bathroom and it was the most disgusting ever she said "Never take me back to this sh**thole again". I paid forty dollars for a standing room only and everytime I wasn't leaning on the wall ushers were on my ass. Even my best friend who a diehard Cub fan says he has a better time at The Cell than the Urinal. That most likely will be the last time I go to that craphole.

SOXintheBURGH
04-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Brilliant!

Just about sums it up.

Fake Chet Lemon
04-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I foolishly took my wife to her first game at Wrigley when she was pregnant. She waited at least 30 minutes to use the restroom and sat back down. Being pregnant, five minutes later she had to go again. The line was even LONGER this time, and loaded with annoying drunk broads screaming into their cell phones. She looked at me and said "If you ever take me here again I will ******* kill you." Needless to say that was 4 years ago and we haven't been back, nor will we. It's all true.

Foulke You
04-15-2005, 01:05 PM
I foolishly took my wife to her first game at Wrigley when she was pregnant. She waited at least 30 minutes to use the restroom and sat back down. Being pregnant, five minutes later she had to go again. The line was even LONGER this time, and loaded with annoying drunk broads screaming into their cell phones. She looked at me and said "If you ever take me here again I will ******* kill you." Needless to say that was 4 years ago and we haven't been back, nor will we. It's all true.
I remember that game against the Cubs last year on July 3 that is the single worst game I have ever been to there is nowhere to stay dry when it rains. When it rains it makes it adventure to walk up and down those ramps. My girlfriend was with me and she said there is only one womens bathroom and it was the most disgusting ever she said "Never take me back to this sh**thole again". I paid forty dollars for a standing room only and everytime I wasn't leaning on the wall ushers were on my ass. Even my best friend who a diehard Cub fan says he has a better time at The Cell than the Urinal. That most likely will be the last time I go to that craphole.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who got yelled at by a significant other about taking her to the Urinal.:D: I took my girlfriend to the July 4th game and as we were leaving after a Sox loss, being taunted by the most annoying fans on the planet, and being jammed into the tightest quarters possible, she told me "I never want to go to this park ever again". I couldn't disagree with her. Combine this with having seats that had the overhang block our view of any ball that was hit into the air, it was a pretty miserable time. How can someone go to both parks and come to the conclusion that Wrigley is better than Comiskey II?

Bo Bice 4 Pope
04-15-2005, 02:47 PM
Urinal review ROFL