PDA

View Full Version : *barf* train experience

CubsfansareDRUNK
04-13-2005, 05:41 PM
Well guys, heres another one of my train stories. As i got on the train to come home today i could not find a seat and the train was packed. I had to sit on the dirty stairs but i would rather do that than stand. As soon as i turn around i see this woman and a child who seemed to be her son decked out in cub gear. it was gross, i literally threw up in my mouth. Im not joking, i did. It couldve been those barbeque chips i had for lunch. But anywho i try not to look over in that direction. Luckily i was wearing my sox jacket and sporting some sox pride on the train. This old lady walked by and asked them "Did you go to the game?" The woma said "Yea. They lost i think but it was still fun to go to the game anywho. We spent way too much money on food. hehehehee"
The old lady replied "Yes, i was there too. They lost but it was fun." This gentleman was near us and he happened to walk by. He look at them and he said something like "I'm gettin my sox tickets preety soon" or something like that. The kid replied with "CUBS ARE BETTTTTER". It occured to me then and there. This Child was a representation of all cub fans. He himself was a symbol of all of them.

SpammySosa
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
it was gross, i literally threw up in my mouth. Im not joking, i did. It couldve been those barbeque chips i had for lunch.

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much info.:o:

Stroker Ace
04-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Aren't you not suppose to have fun when your teak loses? Stupid sCrUB fans!

CubsfansareDRUNK
04-13-2005, 06:45 PM
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much info.:o:

i just wanted everyone to know how disgusted i was:tongue:

I want Mags back
04-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Well guys, heres another one of my train stories. As i got on the train to come home today i could not find a seat and the train was packed. I had to sit on the dirty stairs but i would rather do that than stand. As soon as i turn around i see this woman and a child who seemed to be her son decked out in cub gear. it was gross, i literally threw up in my mouth. Im not joking, i did. It couldve been those barbeque chips i had for lunch. But anywho i try not to look over in that direction. Luckily i was wearing my sox jacket and sporting some sox pride on the train. This old lady walked by and asked them "Did you go to the game?" The woma said "Yea. They lost i think but it was still fun to go to the game anywho. We spent way too much money on food. hehehehee"
The old lady replied "Yes, i was there too. They lost but it was fun." This gentleman was near us and he happened to walk by. He look at them and he said something like "I'm gettin my sox tickets preety soon" or something like that. The kid replied with "CUBS ARE BETTTTTER". It occured to me then and there. This Child was a representation of all cub fans. He himself was a symbol of all of them.

The kid sounds just like my little brother.