PDA

View Full Version : Extra Nationals Tickets

The Racehorse
04-13-2005, 06:52 AM
I have season tickets for the Nationals, but of course will not make it to all home games. Two tickets for each game, section 102, row 1, seats 1 & 2.

If interested, please PM me.

DC Sox Fan
04-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Horse, those are great seats. I'll look at the schedule and get to you about possibly buying some off you. You gonna be there tomorrow? If so, look up over your right shoulder to the poor suckers in the 2nd to last row of section 552. I'll be there. We're tailgating before the game in lot 8, too. Brats, burgers, dogs, and crabs. Also playing beer pong. Look for a black 4runner and green ranger with VA plates :cool:

The Racehorse
04-13-2005, 10:49 PM
Horse, those are great seats. I'll look at the schedule and get to you about possibly buying some off you. You gonna be there tomorrow? If so, look up over your right shoulder to the poor suckers in the 2nd to last row of section 552. I'll be there. We're tailgating before the game in lot 8, too. Brats, burgers, dogs, and crabs. Also playing beer pong. Look for a black 4runner and green ranger with VA plates :cool:

My sister & brother-in-law are going to the opener [I have an algerbra class to attend], but thanks for the tailgate invite. :cool:

In fact, I can't even make it Saturday night either... but Sunday afternoon, I get to introduce myself to the giant ashtray called RFK stadium. :bandance: