PDA

View Full Version : Dolgin needs to drink some water

PatK
04-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Somebody needs to remind Bryan Dolgin to have a glass of water handy when he's doing the postgame show. He's got wicked cottonmouth and it makes it hard to listen to the postgame show when you hear him smacking his mouth to lessen it.

I haven't hear cottonmouth like that since Bill Hollub.

GiveMeSox
04-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Somebody needs to remind Bryan Dolgin to have a glass of water handy when he's doing the postgame show. He's got wicked cottonmouth and it makes it hard to listen to the postgame show when you hear him smacking his mouth to lessen it.

Cottonmouth, thats something you get when you indugle in the finer side of certain herbal grown plants.

batmanZoSo
04-12-2005, 05:24 PM

:smokin:
Hey, who put all this cotton in my mouth?

I kid of course...you're doin a bang up job, Bry. :cool:

AnkleSox
04-12-2005, 11:21 PM
He must be hangin out with DJ too much.

TaylorStSox
04-13-2005, 01:35 AM
He must be hangin out with DJ too much.

:supernana:

DrCrawdad
04-13-2005, 01:37 AM

I had not noticed the cottonmouth, yet. That smacking sound is not something I can handle though.

SoxFanTillDeath
04-13-2005, 09:42 AM
He's a member here, right? What's his WSI name?

cheeses_h_rice
04-13-2005, 10:43 AM
So far, I'm not impressed with him at all. He has that Jesse Rogers/Lawrence Holmes mushmouth thing going on -- skipping consonants and merging syllables like it was going out of style.

Plus he does sound nervous, with the cottonmouth Bill Hollub swallowing thing.

jabrch
04-13-2005, 11:21 AM
He's a member here, right? What's his WSI name?

Cleverly - it is Sox Radio Bryan... He got the idea from Sox Radio Hawk and Sox Radio DJ. I think I am going to change mine to Marketing Director Jason.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=4760

PatK
04-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Actually, it's not that I think he does a bad job, it's just that it's totally obvious that he's nervous, and it doesn't sound good.

I like his content though and am willing to stick with it, since I'm sure it will get better. But that smacking doesn't sound good.