PDA

View Full Version : SOX marketing people are the best

grizzbr
04-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I contacted the SOX right after the opener wondering whether I could get a magnetic schedule (couldn't get the opener from Minny) for 2005.

In the mail today, I recieved two magnetic schedules and the 2005 yearbook!

Very nice gesture from the team!

I attended both Friday and Saturday's games. Fantastic wins which sure quieted the home fans. Maybe I should have gone yesterday too!

Rocky Soprano
04-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Whats in the yearbook?

Thats awesome that the Sox did that! :bandance:

SoxFan78
04-11-2005, 04:02 PM
I emailed my ticket rep on Tuesday to see if I could get any schedules. Dont see any in the mail yet.

Clembasbal
04-11-2005, 04:08 PM
I am totally going to email my ticket rep.

I don't know if this was talked about in the past either, but I was on the Whitesox.com site (for the first time in a while) and noticed something new that the Sox are doing....A Park and Ride.

One can use the White Sox lot to park their car there in the morning, use the CTA to go to work, use the CTA to go to a game, then drive your car home.

This is a great idea. I seriously am going to tell my friends about this idea, because they always talk about, "how are we going to get home from games because we take the CTA (or Metra) to work." Well, the Sox marketing people have got the answer.

Great idea.

grizzbr
04-11-2005, 04:16 PM
The yearbook is great. It contains everything you need to know about the team, the park, players and front office. It's 128 pages and most pictures are in color. On the front, it says 2005 White Sox Baseball Edition 14 Volume One. Not sure if this is an annual publication or not.

jmcts
04-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Did you just write to the general marketing address from the Sox website or what?

Jerko
04-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I'd hate to see what you guys ask for if you miss a fireworks night..............

ewokpelts
04-11-2005, 05:13 PM
i emaile dmy rep, and all he did was send me a magnet and a bunch of schedules

Gene