PDA

View Full Version : If the Cubs win 10 games in a row.....

JoseCanseco6969
04-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Anyone just hear the email that Kasper and Brenly just got? They will switch looks if the Cubs win 10 in a row. Brenly will shave his stache and kasper will grow one. When they were reading it, I couldnt help but think of the hawk shaving his head wager a couple yrs back.

santo=dorf
04-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Well I certainly hope that Bob Brenly sticks with the "Val Venis" look all year around.

Stroker Ace
04-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Well I certainly hope that Bob Brenly sticks with the "Val Venis" look all year around.
HAHAHAHA! Nice wretling reference!

mealfred13
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO LADIES!!!

LongLiveFisk
04-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Anyone just hear the email that Kasper and Brenly just got? They will switch looks if the Cubs win 10 in a row. Brenly will shave his stache and kasper will grow one. When they were reading it, I couldnt help but think of the hawk shaving his head wager a couple yrs back.

It also reminded me of when Wimpy did the same thing (getting his head shaved) but that was quite a while back; I believe '88 or '89 when the Sox weren't too good. (That's why he thought he was safe opening his mouth...LOL)

jdm2662
04-10-2005, 10:29 PM
It also reminded me of when Wimpy did the same thing (getting his head shaved) but that was quite a while back; I believe '88 or '89 when the Sox weren't too good. (That's why he thought he was safe opening his mouth...LOL)

It was the God awful '89 team. They won their first eight games after the All-Star break and actually got out of last place for a day... I think the bet was seven he shave his head. Don't remember exactly. My friend and I still talk about that winning streak. He was in Italy at the time, and he missed the only thing worth watching that year... That team was brutual!!!!
________
ARIZONA DISPENSARY (http://arizona.dispensaries.org/)