PDA

View Full Version : Sosa Sucks!

RKMeibalane
04-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Sosa sucks! Sosa sucks! Shout it from the hilltops, Sosa sucks!

This guy is AWFUL! He has no home runs and no runs batted in through five games as a Baltimore Oriole. Gee, I wonder why that could be. At the time the trade was made, I thought that Balimore would regret bringing this clown into their clubhouse. It's only a matter of time before he starts bitching up his spot in the batting order, because I can't imagine that Lee Mazzilli is going to leave him in the number four spot if he continues to suck.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :D:

cheeses_h_rice
04-09-2005, 11:57 PM
I can find no sweeter revenge than for Sham-ME* to experience a slow, ignominious descent into anonimity, hitting about .220 on a 4th or 5th place team.

We're off to a good start.

:gulp:

Fake Chet Lemon
04-10-2005, 01:02 AM
But wouldn't be a bigger burn to the Cubs if he hits 50HRs, while they are paying him $16,000,000? I know a few Cub fans I could drive nuts if that happens.

SOXSINCE'70
04-10-2005, 10:43 AM
I would like to tip my cap to all the Yankmee fans who
booed "the gladiator" every time his pathetic ass approached
home plate Friday night.Hope he gets used to it.He'll hear it a lot.
Especially between May 12th and May 15th!! (O's vs.SOX):cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

SOXSINCE'70
04-10-2005, 10:51 AM
But wouldn't be a bigger burn to the Cubs if he hits 50HRs, while they are paying him $16,000,000? I know a few Cub fans I could drive nuts if that happens.

According to a few scouting reports i've seen, the bat speed of
"the gladiator" is very slow and long.(SURPRISE!!!). Maybe 30,35
if he's lucky.He will strike out 4,000 times,however.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

JoseCanseco6969
04-10-2005, 01:28 PM
I can find no sweeter revenge than for Sham-ME* to experience a slow, ignominious descent into anonimity, hitting about .220 on a 4th or 5th place team.

We're off to a good start.

:gulp:
How are WE off to a good start having Sosa suck it up?? The Cubs fans want him to fail with the O's. I personally cant stand the guy, but will be hoping he puts up good numbers to stick it to the cubs.

cheeses_h_rice
04-10-2005, 01:32 PM
How are WE off to a good start having Sosa suck it up?? The Cubs fans want him to fail with the O's. I personally cant stand the guy, but will be hoping he puts up good numbers to stick it to the cubs.

I don't know about you, but a known cheater and a fraud being stopped in his quest to top the numbers of some of the game's best the year MLB institutes serious penalties for banned substance use sounds pretty good to me. If Flub fans get anything out of it, too, I guess that's a Pyhrric victory of sorts. Oh well.

Stroker Ace
04-10-2005, 01:41 PM

I don't know about that. I know some Oriole's fans who think they are getting to scammy of old, a.k.a. scammy when no one cared about staroid usage.

Fredsox
04-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't feel the need to stick it to the Flubs on this one, there will be plenty to throw at them this season as time goes on. Sosa is one of the most infamous cheaters the game has seen in the past 15 years. Assuming he has been forced off the juice and is no longer corking his bats I would expect him to have a seriously mundane year including time on the DL. My hope for revenge would be that he drifts into obscurity. As far as what the Cub fans think, that's irrelevant to me.

ChiWhiteSox1337
04-10-2005, 02:30 PM
I'd definitely love to see Sosa keep up this tremendous offensive pace throughout the season. I'm absolutely disgusted that the Orioles took Sosa off the Cubs hands, in a crappy attempt to BOOST attendance because of the Nationals coming to town. I actually know an O's fan who was disgusted because he realized this was just an attempt to boost attendance, which is apparent because the O's did NOTHING AT ALL during the offseason to improve their team. Sure, the O's have a great offense, but their pitching staff is made up of scrubs, which will easily land them a spot in the bottom half of the AL East(I hope they finish dead LAST)

chisoxmike
04-10-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't care what team SHAM is on... I want him to fail on every level of the game.

skobabe8
04-10-2005, 04:31 PM

Thats where I stand, too. I'd rather see Soso tear it up and have cub fans crying all year, rather then them happy about the trade b/c he's doing awful.

fusillirob1983
04-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Most of my dislike for the Cubs was created because I thought Sosa was a jerk. I still don't care for the Cubs really, but I have to give them a little bit of credit for getting rid of him.

RKMeibalane
04-10-2005, 05:49 PM
I don't care what uniform Sosa wears. I don't want him to succeed- ever. The man is a complete fraud, and he deserves nothing less than have his career slowly and painfully rot while playing for an obscure team in a division where money can win titles.

I want Mags back
04-10-2005, 06:27 PM
I would like to tip my cap to all the Yankmee fans who
booed "the gladiator" every time his pathetic ass approached
home plate Friday night.Hope he gets used to it.He'll hear it a lot.
Especially between May 12th and May 15th!! (O's vs.SOX):cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

i cant wait. Im going the 12th

Thanks again Gene, the teacher night things are good then

peeonwrigley
04-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Anyone have a pic of that sign someone held up from a couple years ago in the Sox-Cubs series after Sammy blew a routine play? "Cork your glove."

RKMeibalane
04-10-2005, 11:44 PM
The Fraud finished 0-5 in today's game vs. New York. This bum is finished. Stick a fork in him!