PDA

View Full Version : What's Up Everyone

BridgeportMan
04-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey, how u doin'
huge Sox Fan, I've been going on here for some time, about a month, but now I thought it would be best to register. I would like to say that this has to be one of the great seasons in White Sox franchise! I'm pumped this years like no other year and I wish them the best. GO SOX!!!!!:bandance:

(P.S. BridgeportNative, I envy you! that was my first choice as a name!)

BridgePortNative
04-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey, how u doin'
huge Sox Fan, I've been going on here for some time, about a month, but now I thought it would be best to register. I would like to say that this has to be one of the great seasons in White Sox franchise! I'm pumped this years like no other year and I wish them the best. GO SOX!!!!!:bandance:

:D: I'll take that as a compliment, anyways, WELCOME!

Baby Fisk
04-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey welcome aboard! :cheers:

gobears1987
04-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Welcome, don't forget to join the clubhouse chatroom during the game. You'll enjoy it.

The link to it is in the upper right part of the screen.

BridgeportMan
04-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Welcome, don't forget to join the clubhouse chatroom during the game. You'll enjoy it.

The link to it is in the upper right part of the screen.

cool :cool: sure thing

Shammy Hater
04-09-2005, 05:54 PM
i too am excited for this season. i need to get my ass to the ballpark this season. 1/2 price mondays are too fun to miss.

Fake Chet Lemon
04-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Hey, how u doin'

How is Dick Allen your favorite past player when you were born in '83? Regardless :welcome: .

PAPChiSox729
04-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Welcome aboard!
:welcome:

Cowch44
04-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the site. Make sure you read all the Stickies(all the rules and such), or whatever it is they call them.

delben91
04-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Welcome aboard sir, glad to have you.

:gulp: