PDA

View Full Version : "back at the ball game" ???

CubsfansareDRUNK
04-07-2005, 09:32 PM
So, during theology class today, my teacher was talking about what you would do if you found out you husband/wife was cheating on you. Someone raised their hand and asked him personally what he would do. He said he would, even though it would be hard, forgive his wife. His excat words were "I would forgive her. We'd be back at the ball game, Cellular Field. Not wrigley though....Nobody caught that". My teacher has, in the past, talked about his experiences at wrigley and all the cub's games hes been at. What does it mean? I thought he was talking about how they were cheaters at wrigley but ive never heard him bash the cubs before.

skobabe8
04-07-2005, 10:11 PM
So, during theology class today, my teacher was talking about what you would do if you found out you husband/wife was cheating on you. Someone raised their hand and asked him personally what he would do. He said he would, even though it would be hard, forgive his wife. His excat words were "I would forgive her. We'd be back at the ball game, Cellular Field. Not wrigley though....Nobody caught that". My teacher has, in the past, talked about his experiences at wrigley and all the cub's games hes been at. What does it mean? I thought he was talking about how they were cheaters at wrigley but ive never heard him bash the cubs before.

not...sure...:?: . I love when people say "...Nobody caught that." LOL MAYBE because a.) it wasnt funny, or b.) it made no sense!