PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* thread for people with absolutely no sense of perspective

I want Mags back
04-07-2005, 06:02 PM
God Damn Mother ****ing **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I Cannot Believe Shingo Gave Up 3 ****in Homers

This Sucks How Could They Blow This Game

What The ****

South Sider
04-07-2005, 06:04 PM
11 unanswered runs.

"UNANSWERED" !!!!

This will be a very long year with this kind of offense (exept yesterdays 9th inning)

Frater Perdurabo
No. Worst day ever is they day the Sox are eliminated from post-season contention. It's the third game of the season, for crying out loud.
:prozac

VivaOzzie
This one hurt. I came back from class expecting a win after leaving at 5-1 Sox. Too bad for Shingo, 3 straight homers hurts, but Im sure he'll be alright.

Also, I think Ozzie kept Vizcaino in too long, 60+ pitches means he wont be ready for much of the Twins' series...

JB98
04-07-2005, 06:05 PM
Ozzie still hasn't learned how to handle a pitching staff. He wasted Politte and Marte, using each for only one batter in the seventh inning. What is this? The seventh game of the World Series?

He had no choice but to leave Vizcaino out there to die because no one else was available. Horrible managing.

Not to mention, no runs from the fifth inning on. Unacceptable.

kittle42
11 unanswered runs.

"UNANSWERED" !!!!

This will be a very long year with this kind of offense (exept yesterdays 9th inning)

The game was lost because Takatsu had a horrible outing. That's it.

Epark84
sooner or later everyone will see shingo is not a long term solution at closer. But its the first loss of the season. Keep some perspective. Good outing by contreas. Thats a positve.

SoxEd
04-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Worst Day Ever?

For the Millionth time, don't exaggerate...

(<drumroll><highhatsplash>Thankyouverymuch ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week...)

RKMeibalane
04-07-2005, 06:06 PM
I'll be back tomorrow morning. I don't want to read about this game anymore.

kittle42
04-07-2005, 06:07 PM
I am going to come back in about an hour and see how many over-reactive posts there are here.

PAPChiSox729
It's the third game of the season, for crying out loud.

Exactely. We took 2 out of 3, even though we should have swept them. We just need to forget about this one and look to the Twins series. That is when we will really need the brooms.

GiveMeSox
God Damn Mother ****ing **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I Cannot Believe Shingo Gave Up 3 ****in Homers

This Sucks How Could They Blow This Game

What The ****

Shingo definatly blew the game. Watching the game you could see it coming. We even called it. Belliard is always been a Shingo killer plus Shingo was pitching a lot of his tailing fastballs. The strange thing was they were tailing from in or out to over the plate and most were tailing up. Thats very bad becuase every indian hitter can take u deep. The biggest problem to me was the inability of long relief and our lack of the 7th bullpen pitcher. Viscaino never should have been left in there for 65 pitches, thats unacceptable, know he needs about 2 days to recover. The problem was cotts and politte. Those guys are too inconsistent with throwing strikes, giving up walks, and wild pitches to be counted on to eat innings. If they would have done their jobs right in the 7th inning, not giving hit hits and that 1 run. Then shingo probably would not have been called upon for a save in the 9th.

Epark84
04-07-2005, 06:09 PM
The idiot had no choice. He had burned up the rest of the bullpen in the 7th, 8th and 9th innings.

Thats what happens when you have a cheap owner who goes for the cheapest manager. I was against ozzie in the first place, but he did hand the ball to his closer with a 3 run lead. This is all on shingo. He is not a closer long term. Even if he was lights out, which he is not, he is 36.

Flight #24
04-07-2005, 06:10 PM
sooner or later everyone will see shingo is not a long term solution at closer. But its the first loss of the season. Keep some perspective. Good outing by contreas. Thats a positve.

Yes, you're correct. His stats last season and his first outing were all a mirage. It's THIS outing that shows the real Shingo.

Infallible
04-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Just wondering because it sure felt like it........the dying part at least.

Infallible
04-07-2005, 06:38 PM
LOL great move mods! Good job on the title as well!

I want Mags back
04-07-2005, 06:42 PM
LOL great move mods! Good job on the title as well!

*** how did this get here

DumpJerry
04-07-2005, 06:48 PM
I was going to reply to this thread, but then the name was changed, so I can't. Let me just say that if the Sox finish the season 161-1, there will be some people here who will still be seeing :angry: instead of :supernana: because of today.

Hangar18
04-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Worst Day Ever?

For the Millionth time, don't exaggerate...

(<drumroll><highhatsplash>Thankyouverymuch ladies and gentlemen, I'll be here all week...)

HEHH hehh, your a fine englishman SoxEd! thanks for the encouragement

Fake Chet Lemon
04-07-2005, 08:51 PM
I am going to come back in about an hour and see how many over-reactive posts there are here.

Why wait so unnecessarily long?

SOXSINCE'70
04-08-2005, 01:14 PM
:chickenlittle :chickenlittle

THE SOX LOST A GAME!! WOE IS ME!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: