PDA

View Full Version : Question to Anyone:

ukigdog
04-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey guys,

I am from the Bloomington/Normal area, and was wondering if anyone knew if they were gonna get the Sox game on friday anywhere in this area. I really dont want to miss the first El Duque start, and first minnesota game. Other than driving to Chicago, does anyone know if the game will be on sattlelight or may get it at some of the bars?

Thanks!

GiveMeSox
04-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey guys,

I am from the Bloomington/Normal area, and was wondering if anyone knew if they were gonna get the Sox game on friday anywhere in this area. I really dont want to miss the first El Duque start, and first minnesota game. Other than driving to Chicago, does anyone know if the game will be on sattlelight or may get it at some of the bars?

Thanks!

The game is on WCIU. That station is no offered on non chicago cable and satellite systems. However, any satellite or cable subscriber that gets the MLB extra innings package to get all games should still get the game via that way. We just dont know if you get the home or away feed with that. Other than that MLB.tv is the only other way to go.