PDA

View Full Version : Tickets via internet and phone

irish rover
04-07-2005, 11:27 AM
I tried to purchase tickets for today and have them for will call, but when I tried to purchase them on the web it said not available and when I called they said they couldn't do it. The reason given was that it was too close to the start of the game, she also said that they also may not be available at the ticketmaster outlets, ex. Carson's. Thus one most go to the sox box office

I never heard this before, just info to keep in mind for the future

DaveIsHere
04-07-2005, 11:33 AM
I believe you can get them up to 4 hours before gametime, but then you must get them from the Sox box office

irish rover
04-07-2005, 11:35 AM
I believe you can get them up to 4 hours before gametime, but then you must get them from the Sox box office

that makes sense since I just did it about ten minutes ago, thanks for the info

Iwritecode
04-07-2005, 11:37 AM
It's not like you're going to have trouble getting good seats by buying the tickets at the park...

IIRC, the will-call tickets have to be ordered 24 hours in advance. Something llike that...

irish rover
04-07-2005, 11:43 AM
It's not like you're going to have trouble getting good seats by buying the tickets at the park...

IIRC, the will-call tickets have to be ordered 24 hours in advance. Something llike that...

I live in WI, thought it would be easier to just pick up, though like you said for today shouldn't be a prob. Not sure about the 24 hr rule since you can buy 4 hrs before game time thus the only way would be to pick them up at will call.

But thanks for all the good info, keep it all in mind for the rest of season.