PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Minnesota?

C-Dawg
04-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Anyone going to Minnesota this weekend to catch the Sox?

cleanwsox
04-07-2005, 08:53 AM
I may go to the Santana vs. Buerhle matchup on Sunday. Friday is sold out except for some obstructed views.

mikehuff
04-07-2005, 09:01 AM
I have tickets with 4 of my friends Friday and Saturday. First time to the HHH.

Hangar18
04-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Hangar18 will be in Minneapolis for the Friday nite and Saturday nite games !
I'll probably hit Humphreys before/after the game ........

C-Dawg
04-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Hangar18 will be in Minneapolis for the Friday nite and Saturday nite games !
I'll probably hit Humphreys before/after the game ........

Where is Humphrey's? Its my first time up there.

Hangar18
04-07-2005, 10:20 AM

Its a Sports Bar right across the street. Lots of Sox Fans can be found
in there, good food, people are friendly too. Check out the bobblehead
collection they have in there too, pretty neat.

mweflen
04-07-2005, 10:22 AM
nope, but i'm going to Cleveland's opening day to cheer the Sox.

BlackAndWhite
04-07-2005, 12:34 PM

BTW, it's "Hubert's", not "Humphrey's". Not that you could possibly miss it. It's pretty much the only bar near the dome.

C-Dawg
04-10-2005, 04:56 PM
BTW, it's "Hubert's", not "Humphrey's". Not that you could possibly miss it. It's pretty much the only bar near the dome.

We almost missed it. Went out of the dome and walked around the long way to the car, and still hadn't seen it. So we drove around the whole area for about 10 minutes, and finally spotted it just down from the place where we exited (had we gone the other way we would have seen it). Hanger, or anyone else, did you stop in there? We took a quick walk through and it looked like it was all Twins fans. Cool bar though it seemed.

likeawarlord
04-10-2005, 06:55 PM
i hadn't been to a baseball game at HHH before saturday. what a horrible place to watch a ballgame.

C-Dawg
04-10-2005, 07:21 PM
i hadn't been to a baseball game at HHH before saturday. what a horrible place to watch a ballgame.

We had really nice seats above First base, and the view was great. Other than that, well, there isn't a whole lot to love in the Metrodome. I suppose it seemed nice when it first opened but now it just looks dated. I might post a few pics tomorrow.

whitesoxwilkes
04-10-2005, 09:14 PM
I was up there for the Saturday game, did more than my share of drinking at Hubert's. Ran into Henry just before the game, as the Hangar-Wilkes campaign worked hard in enemy teritory.