PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Postseason Predictions

Moses_Scurry
11-02-2001, 03:52 PM
How can I go back and look at the post season predictions we made after the regular season was over? I don't want to brag or anything, but I think that I have correctly picked the winner of every series so far. If the D-Backs pull off the WS, I'll have all correct series winners. I picked the D-Backs in 6 though so I won't have the #games needed right! I also picked Unit to be WSMVP which could happen if he does really well tomorrow night.

Spiff
11-02-2001, 04:01 PM
Search and you shall find.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4108&highlight=playoff+predictions

cheeses_h_rice
11-02-2001, 04:05 PM
It looks like no one predicted the Series matchup correctly, and only Danman31 picked the Yankees to take it all. We were all pretty high on the A's and M's, though! Silly rabbits!

GASHWOUND
11-02-2001, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Moses_Scurry
How can I go back and look at the post season predictions we made after the regular season was over? I don't want to brag or anything, but I think that I have correctly picked the winner of every series so far. If the D-Backs pull off the WS, I'll have all correct series winners. I picked the D-Backs in 6 though so I won't have the #games needed right! I also picked Unit to be WSMVP which could happen if he does really well tomorrow night.

You picked the M's, didn't you?

Moses_Scurry
11-02-2001, 04:22 PM
You're right. Shoot! I coulda sworn I picked the Yanks. Oh well. I did pick the D-Backs to win it all, so I guess that's still alive, but barely!

Moses_Scurry
11-02-2001, 04:24 PM
Vive Magglio has everything right so far and picked the Yanks to win it all.

Spiff
11-02-2001, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Moses_Scurry
Vive Magglio has everything right so far and picked the Yanks to win it all.

Yeh what the hell is up with that vivamagglio is like our very own cleo winning the pix now this. :)

FarWestChicago
11-02-2001, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

Yeh what the hell is up with that vivamagglio is like our very own cleo winning the pix now this. :)
:cleo

Jjav won Picks. And Viva is not in my league!

Spiff
11-02-2001, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

:cleo

Jjav won Picks. And Viva is not in my league!

No I mean the NFL Pix.