PDA

View Full Version : Makes you wonder...

doublem23
07-26-2001, 01:54 PM
I wonder how much better we'd be if we had signed Jeff Weaver.

I know he is hated now (partially because he didn't sign, and then there was THE brawl), but if we had him in this staff....

Really makes you wonder.

:reinsy
Me keep me money! No money for baseball! All money for me!

Jerry_Manuel
07-26-2001, 01:59 PM
You know I am starting to wonder if you are just posting so you can get to be a "WSI Personality" :)

doublem23
07-26-2001, 02:04 PM
Shwuh? I think that's a legitmate post....
Think about this staff:

Mark Buehrle
Kip Wells
Jeff Weaver
Jon Garland
Sean Lowe (or someone)....

That ain't half bad. Now if we only had Siro for next season, we'd be in business.

Soxheads
07-26-2001, 02:04 PM
How often a day are you on WSI? (although everyone knows WSI is like winning, you cant get enough :) )

Jerry_Manuel
07-26-2001, 02:32 PM
Shwuh? I think that's a legitmate post....

I know, I am just messing with you, it seems like every post is written by you. But I shouldn't talk since I had a ton of posts at the old board. So who am I crappin.

doublem23
07-26-2001, 02:42 PM
I know, I am just messing with you, it seems like every post is written by you. But I shouldn't talk since I had a ton of posts at the old board. So who am I crappin.

It's all right. I know I've been spending a lot of time here, but that's because basically, everyone I tend to spend time with in reality is away on vacation.

Jerry_Manuel
07-26-2001, 02:50 PM
It's all right. I know I've been spending a lot of time here, but that's because basically, everyone I tend to spend time with in reality is away on vacation.

Stay on 24/7 it doesn't bother me, I am just jealous that you have way more posts then me.

:garner
Like my clothes?