PDA

View Full Version : Bad vs. Bad

crazyozzie02
04-05-2005, 05:30 PM
This is a poll open to you. I put up Maggs because he is a favorite or Sox Bashing, but i wanted also to see if anyone else hated someone more. If you choose someone else then please put down who you hate. After about a week or two i will post the "offical poll" as i will add up all the picks. This is just the BEGINING. Trust me there is something more to this but i cannot put it up yet until i get these results. Thanks and good luck choosing:smile:

DaveIsHere
04-05-2005, 05:37 PM
:threadsucks

SpammySosa
04-05-2005, 05:38 PM
This is a poll open to you. I put up Maggs because he is a favorite or Sox Bashing, but i wanted also to see if anyone else hated someone more. If you choose someone else then please put down who you hate. After about a week or two i will post the "offical poll" as i will add up all the picks. This is just the BEGINING. Trust me there is something more to this but i cannot put it up yet until i get these results. Thanks and good luck choosing:smile:

Hate is a strong word.If a player doesn't want to be here,then my advice is don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
:whocares

DSpivack
04-05-2005, 05:45 PM
i have no remorse for maggs leaving. i don't the sox or ordonez for it. how's that?

Ol' No. 2
04-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Adolph Hitler.

crazyozzie02
04-05-2005, 06:04 PM
This probably the worst thread that i have ever posted, so i have decided to never post a poll thread ever again* and just stick to my usually ten cent comments and threads.:whiner:

*DISCLAIMER: I might change my mind if i get a really good idea so dont qoute me on it.

Jjav829
04-05-2005, 06:06 PM
This probably the worst thread that i have ever posted, so i have decided to never post a poll thread ever again* and just stick to my usually ten cent comments and threads.:whiner:

*DISCLAIMER: I might change my mind if i get a really good idea so dont qoute me on it.

Awww man, I was already counting down the days until we got the results so we could see the next part of this. :smile:

batmanZoSo
04-05-2005, 07:05 PM

There's no need to apologize for what you post...unless you're being a tool, which you're not. I mean starting fights, overcriticizing the team, etc.

I guess the one thing I could tell you is stay away from topics of hate like this, that's all. Otherwise post away...

shoota
04-05-2005, 07:11 PM
There's no need to apologize for what you post...unless you're being a tool, which you're not. I mean starting fights, overcriticizing the team, etc.

I guess the one thing I could tell you is stay away from topics of hate like this, that's all. Otherwise post away...

ZoSo's right. These threads are always good for a laugh if nothing else. I always get a kick out of any questionable thread and then find the first responding post to feature the Mentos guy or Gary Coleman.

:threadrules:

voodoochile
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM
So this is the existentialist poll...

I think the fake out thread in the Roadhouse is going to be more fun...

Lip Man 1
04-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Is Bad vs. Bad like Spy vs. Spy?

Lip

VivaOzzie
04-05-2005, 09:15 PM
ZoSo's right. These threads are always good for a laugh if nothing else. I always get a kick out of any questionable thread and then find the first responding post to feature the Mentos guy or Gary Coleman.

Hahaha i think im a complete moron, but i never realized that was the mentos guy! that makes it even funnier to me (if thats possible).

zach074
04-05-2005, 09:38 PM
This thread confused me before you had the poll up, well actually it still confuses me.