PDA

View Full Version : It's FWC's fault

Paulwny
11-02-2001, 09:52 AM
Non of this yankmee **** is happening. When West placed those damn pumpkins on the forms page he transported all of us to the twilight zone. Even though the pumpkins are gone, we're still trapped.
Nice going West, now bring us back to reality.
I have to leave now, my wife says she's taking me to see DR. Winklestein. His helpers are here and they want me to try on this new white jacket.

Soxheads
11-02-2001, 09:56 AM
Damn Pumpkins! :)

FarWestChicago
11-02-2001, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Paulwny
Non of this yankmee **** is happening. When West placed those damn pumpkins on the forms page he transported all of us to the twilight zone. Even though the pumpkins are gone, we're still trapped.
Nice going West, now bring us back to reality.
I have to leave now, my wife says she's taking me to see DR. Winklestein. His helpers are here and they want me to try on this new white jacket. Sure, blame me. We have the ex-Flub and Balboni Curses along with the infamous Kempers Hex and you're gonna take it out on my holiday GIF's. There are more powerful forces at work here. :)

Soxheads
11-02-2001, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Sure, blame me. We have the ex-Flub and Balboni Curses along with the infamous Kempers Hex and you're gonna take it out on my holiday GIF's. There are more powerful forces at work here. :)

What more powerful forces are these? :)

Daver
11-02-2001, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads

What more powerful forces are these?

I'm starting to think the hunting gods are Yankees fans.

Soxheads
11-02-2001, 06:32 PM
I think you're right.