PDA

View Full Version : This is TOO odd

CerberusWG
11-02-2001, 08:06 AM
I'm sorry, but the odds of this happening two damn nights in a row is near IMPOSSIBLE. I'm not saying Byung Hyung Kim is rigging the WS, but come on, this is 1 in a trillion. God, someone blow up Yankee stadium with the entire Yankme organization inside.

Soxheads
11-02-2001, 09:53 AM
:valet "Believe me, it can happen!"

MarqSox
11-02-2001, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
God, someone blow up Yankee stadium with the entire Yankme organization inside.

I know you were just kidding Cerberus, but that's kinda tasteless, particularly considering your signature ...

Soxheads
11-02-2001, 06:42 PM
probably just worded it wrong

doublem23
11-02-2001, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
I'm sorry, but the odds of this happening two damn nights in a row is near IMPOSSIBLE. I'm not saying Byung Hyung Kim is rigging the WS, but come on, this is 1 in a trillion. God, someone blow up Yankee stadium with the entire Yankme organization inside.

Here's why Kim blew Game 4:

How many pitchers can do a 2-inning save? 1? Once Schilling got pulled, I got that sinking feeling that Game 4 would end in disaster. And a third inning? Please... Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Game 5 you ask? Why the HELL would Brenely pitch Kim AGAIN? If Brenely is trying to make this game more complex than it really is, he's doing a damn good job.

CerberusWG
11-03-2001, 11:05 AM
About the last sentence in my post. Eh, I'm tasteless I guess, and I do need a different sig.