PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day Tailgate

Palehose13
04-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Look for us in Lot E, hoepfully near gate 2. I have a Red Jeep Wrangler and will have a Sox flag waving (for those that went to Milwaukee, I now have a longer pole. :wink:) Hangar will be by me and he has cooked up Brats. Between him and I we have quite a few brats, so stop by and say hi!

BTW...I gave Hangar the recipe for "schmaz" (Secret cheesehead brat marinade recipe), so the brats will be excellent!

***EDIT: I think Hangar is going to make a WSI sign to make it easier to identify us.

robertks61
04-03-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll be looking in LOT E!

DumpJerry
04-03-2005, 07:05 PM
My friend and I will stop by with beers!

DaveIsHere
04-03-2005, 08:30 PM
I willbe in lot E, Silver Dodge Magnum, we will find you and bring some dogs and beer

PM with Phone# so DaveIsHere and DavesWifeIsHere can hook up with yall!!!

dllrbll7
04-03-2005, 09:04 PM
I willbe in lot E, Silver Dodge Magnum, we will find you and bring some dogs and beer

PM with Phone# so DaveIsHere and DavesWifeIsHere can hook up with yall!!!

I will also be in Lot E with a flag about 25' in the air and a blue canopy. Ill be the one in the sox chef coat.

DaveIsHere
04-03-2005, 09:10 PM
I will also be in Lot E with a flag about 25' in the air and a blue canopy. Ill be the one in the sox chef coat.

So you will be ok if I walk up and just say "Dave Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daver
04-03-2005, 09:23 PM

Dave's not here.

DumpJerry
04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Sounds like Lot E is the place to be!

WikdChiSoxFan
04-03-2005, 10:06 PM
I hope I can make to LOT E, if not you can listen for me in Section 540 Row 10 or something.

Give me a C...

Give me an Arl Everett...

What's that spell?

dllrbll7
04-03-2005, 10:29 PM

Hey it wouldnt be the first time its happen to me or ive done it to others here. I dont pay attention to all the member names all the time so i may not recognize your sn but anyone whose up for talking baseball and having a beer Im always down with.

zach074
04-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Is a 16 year old welcome?:redface:

ma_deuce
04-03-2005, 10:51 PM
I wish I could go and help drink the leftover Falstaff. :whiner:

GiveMeSox
04-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Look for us in Lot E, hoepfully near gate 2. I have a Red Jeep Wrangler and will have a Sox flag waving (for those that went to Milwaukee, I now have a longer pole. :wink:) Hangar will be by me and he has cooked up Brats. Between him and I we have quite a few brats, so stop by and say hi!

BTW...I gave Hangar the recipe for "schmaz" (Secret cheesehead brat marinade recipe), so the brats will be excellent!

***EDIT: I think Hangar is going to make a WSI sign to make it easier to identify us.

Excellent, me and CPDitka will be there. We are eager to meet the WSI brass. Would you like us to bring some beer, dogs or snacks to contribute to the festival? Also what time is everyone planning on meeting up?

jeremydavid
04-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Answer: Early. :gulp:

Tomorrow's tailgate proposed slogans:

The kids can drink.
Get drunk or die trying.

On more serious note, watching bits of the ESPN game made me think as much as I appreciate WSox fandom that we don't get pumped up like some fans do. I will do my part by standing and cheering for big outs, getting others in my section excited, and generally screaming my lungs out at appropriate times.

WHITE SOX BASEBALL TOMORROW GET EXCITED.

Palehose13
04-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Is a 16 year old welcome?:redface:

Yes, as long as said 16 year old is not engaging in any illegal activities.

I wish I could go and help drink the leftover Falstaff. :whiner:

Oh trust me, Deuce, I wish you would drink the left over Falstaff. For some reason, I think I may have it 'til the next time I see ya'! :wink:

Would you like us to bring some beer, dogs or snacks to contribute to the festival? Also what time is everyone planning on meeting up?

Bring whatever you like. We do have about 30+ brats and chips. I do have a case of beer, so I will gladly part with a few...oh, plus 11 Falstaff's.
As for the time, I am leaving Milwaukee around 9. If I don't hit traffic, I should be there around 11. If I'm late...I hit traffic. :(:

DumpJerry
04-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Where was everyone? My friend and I cruised Lot E near Gate Two, all of the people with Sox flags we asked had never heard of WSI (:o: ). We met a group of guys all named Bob (like me!) and we hung out with them. Even razzed a guy in a Flubs' hat and jersey...:D:

Sad
04-05-2005, 07:51 AM
Where was everyone? My friend and I cruised Lot E near Gate Two, all of the people with Sox flags we asked had never heard of WSI (:o: ).

perhaps you forgot the secret handshake...

Palehose13
04-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Where was everyone? My friend and I cruised Lot E near Gate Two, all of the people with Sox flags we asked had never heard of WSI (:o: ). We met a group of guys all named Bob (like me!) and we hung out with them. Even razzed a guy in a Flubs' hat and jersey...:D:

We were at an island by the walkway through the middle of Lot E and the souvenir trailer in lot E.

Um...that "Bob" detail...a little scary. :wink:

DumpJerry
04-05-2005, 01:02 PM
We were at an island by the walkway through the middle of Lot E and the souvenir trailer in lot E.

Um...that "Bob" detail...a little scary. :wink:
I asked them if they ever saw "Office Space."

ma_deuce
04-05-2005, 07:29 PM

So, how much of that fine Falstaff brew still remains?

Deuce