PDA

View Full Version : This is the essence of "What's the Score"

Jerome
03-31-2005, 02:26 PM
This poll is simple. It is not to harp on KW's failure of trading Foulke. It is just to see who Sox fans would rather have -

A former close who can't pitch or a MI who, to my knowledge, couldn't do anything?

TDog
04-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Considering that Keith Foulke left the team the Sox traded him to, the question is pointless.

samram
04-01-2005, 06:44 AM
This poll is simple. It is not to harp on KW's failure of trading Foulke. It is just to see who Sox fans would rather have -

A former close who can't pitch or a MI who, to my knowledge, couldn't do anything?

Hmm, actually, the point of this thread does seem to be to harp on KW's failure in trading Foulke.

Jerome
04-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok, people need to have a sense of humor. The only reason I mentioned Foulke is because I knew some people would use my humorous poll to bash kw.

I just thought it would be a funny question to ask because both have recently been released.

CubKilla
04-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Hmm, actually, the point of this thread does seem to be to harp on KW's failure in trading Foulke.

It was a terrible trade. No question about it. And the money used to sign Botch before he threw one pitch in a Sox uniform could have been used to re-sign Foulke.

But Foulke can't close out the big games :rolleyes: .

samram
04-01-2005, 01:47 PM
It was a terrible trade. No question about it. And the money used to sign Botch before he threw one pitch in a Sox uniform could have been used to re-sign Foulke.

But Foulke can't close out the big games :rolleyes: .

I didn't give an opinion about the trade, just an opinion about the thread.:cool:

I want Mags back
04-01-2005, 06:08 PM
10256887 votes