PDA

View Full Version : Tickermaster Changes

ewokpelts
03-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Hi.
I just wanted everyone to know that since there are more discount offers for sox tickets ONLINE only, that there are ways to cut down on service fees. Ticketmaster just set up a "shopping cart" feature where you can buy 6 games in one order. You still pay per ticket fees, but the total order fee is chrged only once. Much better than tickets.com
Gene

p.s.
Working on getting a bunch of the ticketmaster discount codes.

jabrch
03-31-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi.
I just wanted everyone to know that since there are more discount offers for sox tickets ONLINE only, that there are ways to cut down on service fees. Ticketmaster just set up a "shopping cart" feature where you can buy 6 games in one order. You still pay per ticket fees, but the total order fee is chrged only once. Much better than tickets.com
Gene

p.s.
Working on getting a bunch of the ticketmaster discount codes.

For the July 9th game, in addition to being Librarian Day, it is AON Employee Appreciation Day... Anyone out there smart enough to guess the three letter code for the discount? You got it.... AON

anewman35
03-31-2005, 11:24 AM
For the July 9th game, in addition to being Librarian Day, it is AON Employee Appreciation Day... Anyone out there smart enough to guess the three letter code for the discount? You got it.... AON

Are the prices the same as the library discount prices?

jabrch
03-31-2005, 11:26 AM
Are the prices the same as the library discount prices?

Not sure...didn't look that hard.

anewman35
03-31-2005, 12:02 PM
Not sure...didn't look that hard.

Ok, I will:

Lower Box: $24
Lower Reserved: $20
Upper Box: $11

None of the other sections seem to work. So, it appears the library code is the same or better in all cases.

ewokpelts
03-31-2005, 12:09 PM
neighbor night...4/15 is WSN

it wont let me have udr tix...says they sold out....
Gene