PDA

View Full Version : Library Appreciation Night discount

Whitesox029
03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Sticky please, mods?

July 9 vs Oakland is Library Appreciation night (as well as a fireworks night). As a library employee, I can get my family and friends the following ticket discounts:
Lower Box..............$34 down to $24
Lower Reserve........$30 down to $20
Bleachers...............$28 down to $18
Lower Box..............$18 down to $9
Just go to Whitesox.com->schedule and click the "T" for July 9. In the password box, type "LIB" and the discount should kick in.

SpammySosa
03-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Sticky please, mods?

July 9 vs Oakland is Library Appreciation night (as well as a fireworks night). As a library employee, I can get my family and friends the following ticket discounts:
Just go to Whitesox.com->schedule and click the "T" for July 9. In the password box, type "LIB" and the discount should kick in.

Thanks a lot for the info...MUCH appreciated! :bandance:

Whitesox029
03-31-2005, 12:04 AM
Thanks a lot for the info...MUCH appreciated! :bandance:
Anything for my WSI mates! :bandance::bandance::)

ewokpelts
03-31-2005, 12:50 AM
Sticky please, mods?

::sob::...they all forgot about me already....
Gene

shoota
03-31-2005, 12:50 AM
Sticky please, mods?

Will this discount work at the ticket window or only through ticketmaster?

This is really nice of you to share. :gulp:

Whitesox029
03-31-2005, 01:03 AM
Will this discount work at the ticket window or only through ticketmaster?

This is really nice of you to share. :gulp:
The offer doesn't work at the box office; only at the website or by order form. I have the form, but I don't have a fax machine so it only makes sense for you to do it online. Also, I think you have to order by June 13.

shoota
03-31-2005, 01:19 AM
The offer doesn't work at the box office; only at the website or by order form. I have the form, but I don't have a fax machine so it only makes sense for you to do it online. Also, I think you have to order by June 13.

Got it. Thank you. :smile:

robiwho
03-31-2005, 10:24 AM

Looks like you beat me to it -- I was just going to post this! I've already got about 20 family members going to the game.

Nice to know there are other library-folk here!

ewokpelts
03-31-2005, 11:03 AM
The offer doesn't work at the box office; only at the website or by order form. I have the form, but I don't have a fax machine so it only makes sense for you to do it online. Also, I think you have to order by June 13. are there fees to use this via mail order, if not(or much less than ticketbastard's fees) make photocopies and have us send SASE's out to you. That's what I've been doing with my vouchers.
Gene

DSpivack
03-31-2005, 02:21 PM
will this offer be good for awhile? not sure if i'll be in town then. i currently work in the library at my school. thanks for the heads up.

chisoxmike
03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Thats Rat Pack night too! Thanks!

Whitesox029
03-31-2005, 03:01 PM
are there fees to use this via mail order, if not(or much less than ticketbastard's fees) make photocopies and have us send SASE's out to you. That's what I've been doing with my vouchers.
Gene
Come to think of it you're right. There are no ticketmaster fees via mail order. Anyone who wants a form, PM me, or I'm sure robiwho would gladly send you one as well.