PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Women's Sox Apparel

CPditka
03-30-2005, 04:55 PM
My girlfriend wants to get some Sox stuff but we looked online and there isnt much out there besides a couple pink hats, shes thinkin skirts and womenly things like that... thanks for the help!

ewokpelts
03-30-2005, 04:57 PM
My girlfriend wants to get some Sox stuff but we looked online and there isnt much out there besides a couple pink hats, shes thinkin skirts and womenly things like that... thanks for the help!
the cell or grandstand...both have lots of girly sox stuff...
Gene

zach074
03-30-2005, 04:59 PM

If Grandstands doesn't have it I don't think it exists.

hose
03-30-2005, 04:59 PM
The Hawk Harrelson line of designer spandex for the ladies.....streeeeeeeetch.:D:

Check out Grandstands web site for Sox stuff.

CPditka
03-30-2005, 05:01 PM
Is grandstand online, she would like to get it So she can show her new found Sox Pride when she hits up the cell. Shes a converted Cub Fan.

Daver
03-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Is grandstand online, she would like to get it So she can show her new found Sox Pride when she hits up the cell. Shes a converted Cub Fan.

www.grandstandsox.com

zach074
03-30-2005, 05:23 PM
Shes a converted Cub Fan.

Nice work!:bandance:

SoxFan76
03-30-2005, 05:27 PM
The Hawk Harrelson line of designer spandex for the ladies.....streeeeeeeetch.:D:

Check out Grandstands web site for Sox stuff.

LOL!!! DJ, I love spandex.

CPditka
03-30-2005, 05:29 PM
www.grandstandsox.com (http://www.grandstandsox.com/)

I've tried that site a few times and it never goes through. Is the site down??

hose
03-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Daver gave you the correct web site .

Granstand Limited 600 W. 35th Chicago 773-927-1984.....proud sponsor of White Sox baseball.

hose
03-30-2005, 05:34 PM
I've tried that site a few times and it never goes through. Is the site down??

I couldn't get through either , but it is an active site so may be the server is just acting up.

kruzer31
03-30-2005, 07:33 PM

If you look on ebay you can find stuff like skirts sometimes, jackets, two piece cooperstown throwback sweatsuits and dresses as well. Also, my girlfriend and I were recently at Strange Cargo on Clark street which is like 4 blocks south of addison. They have some nice tight pink and turquoise shirts for girls that look like the 1983 Sox jerseys. Hope this helps

jeff

Brian26
03-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Check out MLB.com and go to the "outlet" part of their shopping site. Click on the "White Sox" under teams. There are about four pages of discounted merchandise for the Sox, and it looks like about 95% of it is women's apparel that never was purchased.

http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1840212&cp=1503844

Brian26
03-30-2005, 08:39 PM
There are about four pages of discounted merchandise for the Sox, and it looks like about 95% of it is women's apparel that never was purchased.

Ok, maybe not 95%, but there's an $8 Bartolo Colon bobblehead if you're interested. :D:

shoota
03-30-2005, 09:27 PM

Just buy a Crede jersey. He's pretty feminine.

scottyl
03-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Grandstand's site is up and working.

CPditka
03-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Thanks a bunch guys

SSSoxFan
03-31-2005, 12:00 PM
Grandstand has 100 times more in their store than they show online for the ladies....another site you might want to try is Teamstore.com

But I HIGHLY recommend going to Grandstand!!! I have made purchases from mlb before and was disappointed with the cheap material they used for the shirt.

converted
03-31-2005, 12:21 PM
Is grandstand online, she would like to get it So she can show her new found Sox Pride when she hits up the cell. Shes a converted Cub Fan. Hey, I'm converted too! Hence the username. The best place to find the apparel is definately Grandstands. They usually have some great stuff. Either that, or wait til the games start and head over to one of those trailer booths. Tell her I said Good Luck and Congratulations!:smile:

skobabe8
03-31-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey, I'm converted too! Hence the username. The best place to find the apparel is definately Grandstands. They usually have some great stuff. Either that, or wait til the games start and head over to one of those trailer booths. Tell her I said Good Luck and Congratulations!:smile:

CONVERTED, let me be the first to say solid first post and...

WELCOME TO WSI! :welcome: :yup: :wired: :hug: :supernana: :gulp: