PDA

View Full Version : Hawk and Farmio doing todays game.

The_Cheesiest_Idiot
03-30-2005, 05:08 PM
didn't see any "uncomfortable" moments between them. espicially with all the talk of problems between them. the only thing i would have liked to have seen is the damn field mic turned down and the announcers mics turned up. it's been a rather entertaining broadcast.

Nellie_Fox
03-30-2005, 05:43 PM
didn't seen any "uncomfortable" moments between them. espicially with all the talk of problems between them. the only thing i would have liked to have seen is the damn field mic turned down and the announcers mics turned up. it's been a rather entertaining broadcast.This is becoming a real problem in all TV sports coverage. Watching the NCAA tourney last weekend, I actually wondered why they bothered to hire announcers, since most of the time you couldn't hear them at all, and when you could, it was only to the extent that you could tell someone was talking. You couldn't actually understand them.

I really don't need to hear cheerleaders and hotdog vendors more clearly than the announcers.

Lip Man 1
03-30-2005, 06:10 PM
First chance to see Comcast sports this afternoon and really enjoyed Hawk and Farmer. Two guys who played around the same time and they had a good rapport. Compared to them D.J. sticks out like a sore thumb.

Lip

owensmouth
03-30-2005, 07:50 PM
I had been looking foreward to this broadcast for a week or so. I enjoyed the chatting going on, especially since it wasn't much of a nailbiter type game. Not everyone did, a couple of folks didn't like it. That may be a generational thing though. I had forgotten that for a while Hawk and Farmio were teammates.

mrwag
03-31-2005, 08:33 AM
So does anyone have the scoop on DJ? Is he out, or what?

anewman35
03-31-2005, 08:49 AM
So does anyone have the scoop on DJ? Is he out, or what?

He's just missing some games due to previous commimtments. He'll be back.

infohawk
03-31-2005, 10:25 AM
I really don't need to hear cheerleaders and hotdog vendors more clearly than the announcers.

Yeah, just so long as I can see the cheerleaders! :D:

HomeFish
03-31-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm sorely disapointed that I missed this; Hawk/Farmer is a personal dream team of mine, as I am a big fan of both as announcers in their own right.