PDA

View Full Version : Sun Times blurb

soxfan43
03-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Did anyone else catch the item in ron rapaport's sun times column today?? Apparently the twins have an ad that shows a janitor cleaning up the clubhouse with a white sox rag. more fuel for the fire

DaleJRFan
03-30-2005, 01:43 PM
There was a thread about this from a few days ago... about the Twins media campaign... haven't seen it, but I guess it is very anti-Sox. Whatever. They earned it by beating us for 3 straight years.

faneidde
03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
There was a thread about this from a few days ago... about the Twins media campaign... haven't seen it, but I guess it is very anti-Sox. Whatever. They earned it by beating us for 3 straight years.
Love the signature, if only your screename was JeffGordonFan it would be perfect. haha

Ol' No. 2
03-30-2005, 01:53 PM
There was a thread about this from a few days ago... about the Twins media campaign... haven't seen it, but I guess it is very anti-Sox. Whatever. They earned it by beating us for 3 straight years.There's a way to make them eat those words, and we all know what it is. Five more days until the talking stops and the playing starts.

grizzbr
03-30-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm the guy who saw the ad last weekend up here. Actually, they are running it alot this week. I agree with some of the reply's- the Twinks must be worried more about us than Cleveland or even Detroit.

Rapoport did mention this in his column today. And, to clarify, there are alot of SOX fans up here. The Dome is filled with SOX apparel when they play at the Hump.