PDA

View Full Version : NBC5 White Sox pictures

patbooyah
03-30-2005, 12:17 PM
hey guys,

NBC5 is looking for white sox fan pictures. i'm posting this partly so that you can all see my photos(that i first posted here) and also so that you can send your own in, maybe hammering it into the media's head that there are a number of sox fans in this lovely city.

anyways.

here is the link:

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/sports/4330557/detail.html (http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/sports/4330557/detail.html)

DumpJerry
03-30-2005, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the link. I sent one of me to them.:smile:

DumpJerry
03-30-2005, 05:50 PM
They posted my pic!

Bob

DaveIsHere
03-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Lets flood them with some pics people!!!

patbooyah
03-30-2005, 06:02 PM
no joke. 7 pics? :cool: weak

zach074
03-30-2005, 06:09 PM
hey guys,

NBC5 is looking for white sox fan pictures. i'm posting this partly so that you can all see my photos(that i first posted here) and also so that you can send your own in, maybe hammering it into the media's head that there are a number of sox fans in this lovely city.

anyways.

here is the link:

http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/sports/4330557/detail.html (http://www.nbc5.com/slideshow/sports/4330557/detail.html)

How did you get that angle on Adkins?

pinwheels3530
03-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Trying to send pictures, but it's telling me the POP3 server cannot be found. What am I doing wrong.

hose
03-30-2005, 06:40 PM
http://theatre.uindy.edu/Assets/Images/lovers_ledge_carol_grab_tiny.jpg

Sox fan after a tough loss.

DumpJerry
03-30-2005, 06:44 PM

:roflmao:

whitesoxwilkes
03-31-2005, 11:40 AM
2 of mine made it up there!

pinwheels3530
03-31-2005, 11:54 AM
Some of my pictures were posted!

batmanZoSo
03-31-2005, 11:57 AM
2 of mine made it up there!

Whoa, someone was plowed. :gulp:

whitesoxwilkes
03-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Whoa, someone was plowed. :gulp:

If you're wondering about the funny headgear, it was an Orioles tshirt they were giving away at Camden the night we went. It was cold and rainy, so I decided the Mother Theresa look would keep me warm and somewhat dry.

bafiarocks03
03-31-2005, 01:55 PM
I sent my pictures!

pinwheels3530
03-31-2005, 01:59 PM
I ve been flooding the slide show with pictures....:D:

Go Sox!!!!

doublem23
03-31-2005, 02:12 PM

Tough loss? That's half the people on this board after the Sox go down 1-2-3.:rolleyes:

robiwho
03-31-2005, 02:20 PM
I just sent them one of me and my brother at SoxFest.

soxstarter
03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
Great to see Happy Sox Faces!!!! :D:

Mine got put on too. They are up to 23 now.

mikesouthside
03-31-2005, 04:30 PM
The baby pic (Hunter).....One of my best buds first born...He is a MAJOR CUBS FAN and i bought the outft for Hunter. His loving wife snuck a picture for me. What better way to contuine the Cubs/Sox love/hate than posting a Cubs fan first born son's picture on a major Chicago website in a SOX OUTFIT !!! Boy is he ticked...I email ALL the pals to rub it in....ha... I'm also in there...Mike Sears, at Boston and in the Lot.

GO SOX !!!

zach074
03-31-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm also in there...Mike Sears, at Boston and in the Lot.

GO SOX !!!

You ran threw that sprinkler right?

FightingBillini
03-31-2005, 04:40 PM
The baby pic (Hunter).....One of my best buds first born...He is a MAJOR CUBS FAN and i bought the outft for Hunter. His loving wife snuck a picture for me. What better way to contuine the Cubs/Sox love/hate than posting a Cubs fan first born son's picture on a major Chicago website in a SOX OUTFIT !!! Boy is he ticked...I email ALL the pals to rub it in....ha... I'm also in there...Mike Sears, at Boston and in the Lot.

GO SOX !!!

Wow, that is diabolical. My hat goes off to you, sir.

Soxzilla
03-31-2005, 04:41 PM
Tough loss? That's half the people on this board after the Sox go down 1-2-3.:rolleyes:

:rolling: So true.

mikesouthside
03-31-2005, 04:46 PM
You ran threw that sprinkler right?

No didn't run thru the sprinkler...but It was my bday and the girlfriend had my name on the board...great trip.

Foulke You
03-31-2005, 04:46 PM

GO SOX !!!

:roflmao:

Hangar18
03-31-2005, 05:19 PM
someone should post the one of me and Longshot in the Dodger Stadium Parking lot. Or one of me and Bill (in the bandanna) inside Dodger Stadium!

robiwho
03-31-2005, 06:54 PM

GO SOX !!!

Man, if anyone put my kids in flubs gear, I'd have to disown them! A friend of mine who's a Cubs fan received a Sox outfit as a gift when her son was born -- no one ever made that mistake with my kids.

So, are all the pics of WSI-ers? My brother has emailed everyone we know the link of our picture.

bafiarocks03
04-01-2005, 02:37 PM
yes my picturesare on there!!!!

DumpJerry
04-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I just sent them one of me and my brother at SoxFest.
If it's the pic I think it is, it's a nice pic. How does it feel having a brother who is a Sox fan? Mine is a Flubs fan :angry: , we had to exile him to Cleveland!

robiwho
04-01-2005, 06:04 PM
If it's the pic I think it is, it's a nice pic. How does it feel having a brother who is a Sox fan? Mine is a Flubs fan :angry: , we had to exile him to Cleveland!

Thanks. We asked a girl in front of us to take it. After listening to her go on and on about how cute Mark Buehrle is, I figured she owed us a picture at least. :D:

My condolences. Both my brothers are both big Sox fans -- as are my parents and most of my uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. There's one flubs fan who married into the family, but no one much likes her. Actually, I have my Ozzie plan with my brother; it's cool that we get to hang out so much.

Maybe it's a good thing you were able to ship yours off to Cleveland!

DumpJerry
04-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Thanks. We asked a girl in front of us to take it. After listening to her go on and on about how cute Mark Buehrle is, I figured she owed us a picture at least. :D:

My condolences. Both my brothers are both big Sox fans -- as are my parents and most of my uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. There's one flubs fan who married into the family, but no one much likes her. Actually, I have my Ozzie plan with my brother; it's cool that we get to hang out so much.

Maybe it's a good thing you were able to ship yours off to Cleveland!
Sigh....I'm verrrry jealous Robi. My brother's 7 year old daughter had been brainwashed by my brother. All she says to me is "Sox suck." At least I got her to agree to let me take her to a Sox game this summer (Aug 7). She said she will not cheer for the Sox, I told that is ok. I have some other little friends around her age coming to the game too who will turn her....:smile:

BTW everyone, my pic is the one where I am in the shade behind Home in August '03.