PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's - Kids Days

wdelaney72
03-30-2005, 11:15 AM
I just looked at the promotions calendar and noticed they limited the number of Sunday $1 kids day games to 5.

Is this new, or am I missing something? I thought EVERY home Sunday game was $1 for kids day of game.

It's kind of disappointing. My oldest is will be 5 in July and FINALLY old enough to start really enjoying baseball and I had planned on taking advantage of this as often as possible this summer, certainly more than 5 games.

Could someone clarify?

I'm sure if I send Brooks an email, he'll get right on top of this.

Ol' No. 2
03-30-2005, 11:24 AM
I just looked at the promotions calendar and noticed they limited the number of Sunday $1 kids day games to 5.

Is this new, or am I missing something? I thought EVERY home Sunday game was $1 for kids day of game.

It's kind of disappointing. My oldest is will be 5 in July and FINALLY old enough to start really enjoying baseball and I had planned on taking advantage of this as often as possible this summer, certainly more than 5 games.

Could someone clarify?

I'm sure if I send Brooks an email, he'll get right on top of this.No. They were one a month, not every Sunday. And they just eliminated the April one, I'd imagine because attendance at that one has been poor in recent years because of the cold weather.

CubKilla
03-30-2005, 12:32 PM
No. They were one a month, not every Sunday. And they just eliminated the April one, I'd imagine because attendance at that one has been poor in recent years because of the cold weather.

Yep. They've always been once a month. This I know because I avoid Kids Days like the plague.

wdelaney72
03-30-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks.

I've been really looking forward to these kids days. It will give me some quality time with my four year-old, which he's needed since we had the second kid.

Also, my extended family and in-laws all follow the other team. It's important he sees the light early and often.