PDA

View Full Version : 4 Sox Prospects make BA's 31st Prospect Team

Randar68
03-29-2005, 02:57 PM
After the compilation of the Prospect Handbook including 30 players from each of the 30 teams, BA released this list of players who just missed the cut...

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/features/050329team31.html

Paulino Reynoso, Javier Castillo, Brian Miller, and Corwin Malone all made the list, again highlighting some developing depth...

I still don't know what radar gun they've ever seen Brian Miller hit 94 mph on... I think I might be able to hit 90 on that gun... LOL...

delben91
03-30-2005, 08:08 PM
In reading the blurb about Miller, I notice J.D. Perdew got a mention as the class A pitching coach. Is it just me, or is the Sox minor league staff of pitching coaches, starting with Kirk Champion right on down as good as it gets. I constantly hear about how they can turn a guy that's a "thrower" with good natural "stuff" into a quality "pitcher."

A. Cavatica
03-30-2005, 08:24 PM
In reading the blurb about Miller, I notice J.D. Perdew got a mention as the class A pitching coach. Is it just me, or is the Sox minor league staff of pitching coaches, starting with Kirk Champion right on down as good as it gets. I constantly hear about how they can turn a guy that's a "thrower" with good natural "stuff" into a quality "pitcher."

Hype. Show me the results.

chaz171
04-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Four More Stiffs to get my hopes up about.