PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Tonight on today

ChiSoxRowand
03-28-2005, 05:10 PM
There will be an episode of Baseball tonight on at 11:17 tonight. Although it may start later because there are a couple of womens basketball games on earlier. I like baseball tonight (although mostly for the highlights) and I hope this episode isn't nearly as bad as the one earlier this year.

SpammySosa
03-28-2005, 05:26 PM
There will be an episode of Baseball tonight on at 11:17 tonight. Although it may start later because there are a couple of womens basketball games on earlier. I like baseball tonight (although mostly for the highlights) and I hope this episode isn't nearly as bad as the one earlier this year.

Oh great-another source for anti-Sox rhetoric.

hose
03-28-2005, 06:14 PM
I'll be sawing logs ....screw ESPN's Red Sox/Yankee coverage, I'm already sick of it.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ChiSoxRowand
03-29-2005, 01:13 AM
The mainly talked about the AL and NL west. They didn't talk about the Red Sox or Yankees! They will be talking about the AL and NL central tomorrow at 11:17c.

SOX ADDICT '73
03-29-2005, 01:22 AM
They will be talking about the AL and NL central tomorrow at 11:17c.
Great, another chance to see Gammons pleasure himself to pictures of Joe Mauer. What has happened in the last month that would change the minds of these idiots? The most they discussed about the White Sox last time was some confusion about the name of the ballpark, and that "Chicago" fans will still get to see Sham-me So-so play there this year.
:chunks

hose
03-29-2005, 07:23 AM
The mainly talked about the AL and NL west. They didn't talk about the Red Sox or Yankees! They will be talking about the AL and NL central tomorrow at 11:17c.

I'll still be sawing logs by 11:17.:D:

If you watch baseball tonight in closed captions look for the teal if Karl Ratish mentions the White Sox.

samram
03-29-2005, 08:30 AM
I'll still be sawing logs by 11:17.:D:

If you watch baseball tonight in closed captions look for the teal if Karl Ratish mentions the White Sox.

Teal would indicate he has the capacity to form thoughts. I've seen no evidence of this on his part. The only things I've seen evidence of are his ability to read a teleprompter uncomfortably and to breathe. And the "uncomfortably" is generous, given only because his knowledge of the Yankees and Red Sox is plentiful (surprise), although not necessarily admirable.

Erik The Red
03-29-2005, 12:17 PM
Karl's a toons fan anyway, IIRC.

I want Mags back
03-29-2005, 12:27 PM

yeah theyre goin west, then cent, then east, so no redsox-yanks till wed.

PAPChiSox729
03-29-2005, 03:01 PM
yeah theyre goin west, then cent, then east, so no redsox-yanks till wed.

True, but the Central's show is just going to be a Joe Mauer and Cubbies lovefest. May I?

:chunks