PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to thank everyone here...

VivaOzzie
03-27-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm fairly new here, been regularly posting here for maybe a couple of months. A recent thread was something along the lines of asking 'cub fans' who their second baseman was. For the past couple years all my friends have jumped on the sCrUB wagon and Ive been the only Sox fan. So tonight, amidst yet another onslaught of 'the cubs are much better than the Sox' conversation, i decided to test the theory.

When i asked my friends who the 2nd baseman was, i got 2 'uhhhh.....i dont knows' and 1 vote for hairston jr. needless to say, they realized the inferiority of cub 'fandom.'

After reading and posting at WSI for a few months, ive finally put them in their place, and this 2nd baseman question was the clincher. just wanted to say well done to everyone here...and heres to the Sox finally overshadowing the cubs!!:cheers:

Cant wait for this season!!:bandance:

Clembasbal
03-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Glad to hear. Anyway we can help in making sure that our fan base is the more knowledgeable than the other is my pleasure.

DumpJerry
03-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Glad to see people actually read the threads I start.:smile: BTW, try doing that at a Sox/Cubs game when the poor sap's name is on the scoreboard! LOL

:welcome: