PDA

View Full Version : Win or die trying picture

jake27
03-26-2005, 12:16 AM
does anyone have a picture of the win or die trying sox logo with the blood coming out w/ it saying win or die trying? i want it as my desktop background

Two By Four
03-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Seems how we did it, I can help you out with that. What size do you want it?

jake27
03-28-2005, 02:34 AM
i have no idea. mabye if you could make something the size of a computer desktop background thingy (no idea what size that is tho). if you coudl do that it would be awesome!

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-28-2005, 02:38 AM
A 1024x768 one would be great for my desktop backround. I really like the design of the commericials and I could use a new wallpaper.

BridgePortNative
03-28-2005, 02:39 AM
A 1024x768 one would be great for my desktop backround. I really like the design of the commericials and I could use a new wallpaper.

Same here

RedHeadPaleHoser
03-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Here's the link I found that gives you access to the print/TV/radio and billboard ads....should be able to copy/paste to your desktop.

I LOVE THIS CAMPAIGN. Win, or die trying. FINALLY - someone gets it.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/fan_forum/index.jsp

Alanzo
03-28-2005, 04:03 PM
http://whitesox.mlb.com/cws/images/fan_forum/campaigns/y2005/outdoor/images/1_lg.jpg

I'm at work. It shouldn't be hard to turn into a wallpaper though.

Soxzilla
03-28-2005, 04:10 PM
BTW - Good work on the new campiagn TWO by FOUR. I really enjoy the television commercials, and the radio ad about Pods was hilarious.

Iwritecode
03-30-2005, 01:03 PM
does anyone have a picture of the win or die trying sox logo with the blood coming out w/ it saying win or die trying? i want it as my desktop background

Has anyone been able to get this yet? I checked the link given in the thread but none of the pictures have the "bleeding" Sox logo that you see at the end of the TV commercials. I think somebody would have to get some sort of screen shot.

spongyfungy
03-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Has anyone been able to get this yet? I checked the link given in the thread but none of the pictures have the "bleeding" Sox logo that you see at the end of the TV commercials. I think somebody would have to get some sort of screen shot.

I captured it but the text is against a white background and it's hard on the eyes since it's so bright.

RichFitztightly
03-30-2005, 06:32 PM

From what I've been told, the White Sox are phasing out the bleeding logo. They didn't like the violent connotation and (I guess) graphic nature of the dripping blood/die trying combo.