PDA

View Full Version : I Need Some Help...

TBlock29
03-24-2005, 01:08 PM
Just got my own place and I'm a huge SOX FAN. I want to know what are the different cable companies that I could get in order to watch all the sox games??? Yes, I know CSN, but is there anything else inoreder to watch the SOX??? PLEASE help...

Iwritecode
03-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Just got my own place and I'm a huge SOX FAN. I want to know what are the different cable companies that I could get in order to watch all the sox games??? Yes, I know CSN, but is there anything else inoreder to watch the SOX??? PLEASE help...

WGN, Fox, ESPN, WCIU

That's about it...

DaleJRFan
03-24-2005, 01:14 PM

The Sox schedule shows what network each game will be televised by...
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=cws

I have Comcast (with HD DVR) and can record all of the games. I don't know which satalite providers carry CSN yet... so I would stick with Comcast. Plus the comcast "On Demand" thing is pretty cool too.

This raises another question... does anyone know if CSN will broadcast and Sox games in HD???

hosieryofthegods
03-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Direct Tv has comcast sportsnet as well. Tivo is the best thing ever invented.:D: Well, besides a lot of other stuff.

woodenleg
03-24-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm pretty sure all of the companies carry CSN. I have RCN, and they carry it.

irish rover
03-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Dish is suppose to get CSN by April 1