PDA

View Full Version : Who is replacing Dave Wills?

hose
03-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Has anyone heard who will be doing the radio pre and post show?

Melton is filling in for Hawk today on the CSN telecast.

Frater Perdurabo
03-23-2005, 04:45 PM
Has anyone heard who will be doing the radio pre and post show?

Melton is filling in for Hawk today on the CSN telecast.

I hereby nominate Hangar18, PaleHoseGeorge and Lip for a three man show....

thepaulbowski
03-23-2005, 06:19 PM
I hereby nominate Hangar18, PaleHoseGeorge and Lip for a three man show....

Only if a squad car is stationed nearby. :redneck

hose
03-23-2005, 06:20 PM
PHG would be a hoot doing color. Good combination of humor , wit and knowledge.

DrCrawdad
03-23-2005, 06:55 PM
PHG would be a hoot doing color. Good combination of humor , wit and knowledge. :wink:

I think you left off one key part of PHG's personality, anger.

:)

CHISOXFAN13
03-23-2005, 08:23 PM
Michael Goelnick (sp.) has permanently replaced Carmen DiFalco as pre/post game host for the Bulls.

I know Carmen is likely going to be a full-time morning host with Silvy, but who knows?

chez742002
03-23-2005, 08:57 PM
I think I heard it was Carmen DeFalco!!!
I think he is pretty good, too bad he is partners with that idiot Silvy! That guy sounds like someone has a tight grip on his sack of peanuts!!!

GO SOX!!
TO HELL WITH THE CUBS!!:supernana:

rmusacch
03-23-2005, 08:58 PM
PHG would be a hoot doing color. Good combination of humor , wit and knowledge.

Kiss ass! :)

rmusacch
03-23-2005, 08:58 PM
:wink:

I think you left off one key part of PHG's personality, anger.

:)

That's more like it! :)

bobelou72
03-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Does anybody know if Bill Melton is going to still be on the pre and post?How about bringing in Don Pall to replace Dave Wills. He's a Chicago guy A life long fan and he played for the Sox what more could you ask for???

Norberto7
03-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I hope it's that Mike North guy.

And happy 27th birthday to The Spaz!

WhiteSoxFan84
03-24-2005, 12:28 AM
Does anybody know if Bill Melton is going to still be on the pre and post?How about bringing in Don Pall to replace Dave Wills. He's a Chicago guy A life long fan and he played for the Sox what more could you ask for???

More than likely it will be Carmen Deflaco (sp?). He's doing the Bulls pre and post and he does a solid job. I don't know if the guy is a Sox fan or not, but as long as he keeps it professional, I think he'll be fine. However, I do want a Sox fan doing our pre and posts.

DrCrawdad
03-24-2005, 12:37 AM
That's more like it! :)

I meant that in jest. However, I was waiting for it to appear in the Roadhouse with a thread title like, "Crawdad Pop Psychologist Knucklehead."

I get quite a laugh by the mod adjusted thread titles. I particularly like, "Family jewels so small, I'm compelled to brag about them in public." Now that's funny!

CHISOXFAN13
03-24-2005, 01:05 AM
More than likely it will be Carmen Deflaco (sp?). He's doing the Bulls pre and post and he does a solid job. I don't know if the guy is a Sox fan or not, but as long as he keeps it professional, I think he'll be fine. However, I do want a Sox fan doing our pre and posts.

He is a Sox fan and Funk and Wennington welcomed a new pre/post game host tonight.

I'm just not sure if someone wants to have a regular morning gig and then do the pre/post game, too.

hose
03-24-2005, 03:24 AM
Kiss ass! :)

:whistle: :)

duke of dorwood
03-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Carmen for post game and then

:julie

For Mid Day show

jabrch
03-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Carmen for post game and then

:julie

For Mid Day show

Just what we need...bring back all the Julio-o-philes... No thanks.

CHISOXFAN13
04-01-2005, 05:04 PM
I don't think it;s been posted, and least nothing came up in a search, but Mac and Harry did announce the name of the new pre/post game host of the beloved.

He worked the previous three years for the Joliet Jackhammers and his name is Bryan .....?

Ill try to find more info.

Rocklive99
04-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I think he is pretty good, too bad he is partners with that idiot Silvy! That guy sounds like someone has a tight grip on his sack of peanuts!!!

:roflmao: :rolling:

ChiWhiteSox1337
04-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I don't think it;s been posted, and least nothing came up in a search, but Mac and Harry did announce the name of the new pre/post game host of the beloved.

He worked the previous three years for the Joliet Jackhammers and his name is Bryan .....?

Ill try to find more info.
It's Bryan Dolgin. His favorite player was Carlton Fisk, so I'm sure we don't have to worry about having a sCrUB fan doing the pregame/postgame show(like Chris Boden last year on FSN...)

CHISOXFAN13
04-01-2005, 05:12 PM
It's Bryan Dolgin. His favorite player was Carlton Fisk, so I'm sure we don't have to worry about having a sCrUB fan doing the pregame/postgame show(like Chris Boden last year on FSN...)

Thanks for the assist, 1337! I figured I'd get a quick response on that one. Looking forward to hearing what Mr. Dolgin brings to the table.