PDA

View Full Version : Mark Buehrle, No Longer Quarter Century Man...

The Racehorse
03-23-2005, 08:40 AM
... because today Mark turns 26 years old. Happy Birthday Mark ... hope the left wheel is feeling better!

:happybday :gulp:
:supernana: :) :party:

veeter
03-23-2005, 09:00 AM
MB has accomplished a lot in his first five years in the bigs. But what I like most about him is what he brings to the team with his personality. It's easy to see his teammates love him. He doesn't have a arrogant bone in his body but no doubt has a hidden competitive fire. He has a chance to be a Hall of Famer at this pace but already has established himself as a White Sox all-time great. I hope to see him hoisting a world series trophy soon.

Clembasbal
03-23-2005, 09:22 AM
MB has accomplished a lot in his first five years in the bigs. But what I like most about him is what he brings to the team with his personality. It's easy to see his teammates love him. He doesn't have a arrogant bone in his body but no doubt has a hidden competitive fire. He has a chance to be a Hall of Famer at this pace but already has established himself as a White Sox all-time great. I hope to see him hoisting a world series trophy soon.

Not only do I want to see him hoisting a world series trophy, I want to see him doing so with the White Sox.

veeter
03-23-2005, 09:39 AM
Not only do I want to see him hoisting a world series trophy, I want to see him doing so with the White Sox. I guess I left that part out but obviously I want it with the White Sox.

PAPChiSox729
03-23-2005, 07:25 PM
:happybday

And while we are at it,

Here's to you march towards a World Series title (with our Sox of course) and another 300 wins!
:gulp: :gulp:

zach074
03-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Happy Birthday MB!:bandance: :supernana: :bandance: :gulp: :) :smile:

(sorry i wanted to use alot of smilies)