PDA

View Full Version : Cubs put more tickets for whitesox may 20 on sale:

chidavid18
03-22-2005, 07:35 PM
I called tonight and got 2 piggy back in the 200 section tonight. I think I lucked out. It looks like there are singles to be had right now though tickets.com.

havelj
03-22-2005, 10:19 PM
I got 2 singles a row apart in UD in right field for $17 each for the game on the 22nd.

JoseCanseco6969
03-22-2005, 10:34 PM
I called tonight and got 2 piggy back in the 200 section tonight. I think I lucked out. It looks like there are singles to be had right now though tickets.com.

thanks a lot! I got myself a few singles as well.

cubsfan1977
03-22-2005, 11:39 PM
One thing at least the Cubs don't force you to buy a 9 game package to got to the cubs vs sox game.

Good Luck!

popilius
03-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I got some tickets for Friday and Sunday. Start and end of a Sox sweep.

:gulp:

dcb33
03-23-2005, 01:29 AM
One thing at least the Cubs don't force you to buy a 9 game package to got to the cubs vs sox game.

Good Luck!

I don't mind buying the 9 game package. I usually go to that many games during the season and to put things in perspective, the cost of my Minnie Plan this year was only a few bones more than what one dugout seat at the Urinal costs at face value....
I think it's a good idea because it helps ensure that as many Sox fans as possible will be there (after all I doubt many Cubs fans will fork over the cash to buy tickets for 9 Sox games, although that might be cheaper than buying Cubs/Sox tickets from scalpers for games on the Northside)....

ewokpelts
03-23-2005, 11:43 AM

Good Luck!
yeah...cuz they can sell out with or with out the sox games...
Gene

dllrbll7
03-23-2005, 12:19 PM
yeah...cuz they can sell out with or with out the sox games...
Gene

Just called and they only have singles for the friday game now.

ewokpelts
03-23-2005, 03:29 PM
dont buy online...i looked at one single seat in the upper level, and it was 8 bucks for service fees...remember kiddies...mlb OWNS tickets.com now...
Gene

I want Mags back
03-23-2005, 04:31 PM

Good Luck!

Doesnt ur team have a forum

chidavid18
03-23-2005, 05:08 PM
when I made the first post. Call them don't buy online.

C-Dawg
03-24-2005, 07:00 AM
I think it's a good idea because it helps ensure that as many Sox fans as possible will be there (after all I doubt many Cubs fans will fork over the cash to buy tickets for 9 Sox games)....

I think many Cub fans DO go ahead and buy the 9- or 13- game packages, and just unload all the other games on ebay. Or possibly this may explain those occasional Cub fans I see at the Cell nearly every game, all decked out in their Woods jerseys, and rooting loudly for the Sox' opponent. I used to wonder whether they had just gone the wrong way on the CTA Red Line, or if they were just bad sports who like going out of their way to root against the Sox.

bigfoot
03-25-2005, 05:47 PM
..... those occasional Cub fans I see at the Cell nearly every game, all decked out in their Woods jerseys.......

Do those "Wood" jerseys come with a color-coordinated sling for the right arm, and back support?

ewokpelts
03-25-2005, 05:55 PM
went to the urinal today for nothing...all flubs/real sox tix gone....

Gene
p.s. thier ticket guy was a jerk too....

jake27
03-25-2005, 07:00 PM
went to the urinal today for nothing...all flubs/real sox tix gone....

Gene
p.s. thier ticket guy was a jerk too....
:?: i just bought 2 seats today (not together) for the friday game at the urinal over the phone

ewokpelts
03-25-2005, 07:20 PM
:?: i just bought 2 seats today (not together) for the friday game at the urinal over the phone
i guess they dont stock tickets at the box office anymore...i love tickets.com
Gene

jake27
03-25-2005, 08:06 PM
i guess they dont stock tickets at the box office anymore...i love tickets.com
Gene

mabye i got the last few or something. but having to work at the box office and smell the urine day in day out... you gotta understand how they could make simple mistakes (in addition to working for the flubs) :redneck

ewokpelts
03-26-2005, 10:14 AM
mabye i got the last few or something. but having to work at the box office and smell the urine day in day out... you gotta understand how they could make simple mistakes (in addition to working for the flubs) :redneck
he was a jerk too....i asked for tickets to the sox game, and his first reply was " we're sold out of the red sox games"
Gene