PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle on Score

NardiWasHere
03-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Mark is gonna be on Boers and Bernstein within the half hour.... just giving you guys a heads up.... i wont be around to give a summary tho... gotta go to class

Tekijawa
03-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Class? What College/University do you go to? I never HAD to go to class! As a matter of fact, unless there was abosolutely nothing on television and all the beer was gone and my roomate had the car so I couldn't go get more beer, there was really no reason for me to GO to class...:gulp: :) :gulp: :)

NardiWasHere
03-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Paper was due

Hangar18
03-22-2005, 01:50 PM
MB says that when season ended, he heard there would be some changes,
but he was SURPRISED that all the changes that happened, and how many
there were

Hangar18
03-22-2005, 01:53 PM
MB says that their DEFENSE is going to be much better this year

Hangar18
03-22-2005, 01:58 PM
MB says though they may not score as many runs as in the past ......
the new defense will save many of the runs they gave up in the past
(Was our defense that bad that we had to get rid of Maggs and Carlos?)

tlebar318
03-22-2005, 01:59 PM
did they get to how the ankle is yet?

Hangar18
03-22-2005, 02:04 PM
really BRIEF interview, he was on the field apparently.
He left, but thanked SOX fans for their "prayers", to which B&B
were confused by what he meant by that, and MB then said the
"Prayers" that allowed him to NOT have a broken foot, they all laughed
it was pretty funny.

Mickster
03-22-2005, 02:31 PM
(Was our defense that bad that we had to get rid of Maggs and Carlos?)

Nope. Our payroll was. Why ask rhetorical questions when you already know the answer?

Mickster
03-22-2005, 02:32 PM
did they get to how the ankle is yet?

Was throwing off flat ground today. Looked like he was not even favoring the ankle. (showed it prior to the game today)

VivaOzzie
03-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Class? What College/University do you go to? I never HAD to go to class! As a matter of fact, unless there was abosolutely nothing on television and all the beer was gone and my roomate had the car so I couldn't go get more beer, there was really no reason for me to GO to class...:gulp: :) :gulp: :)

:rolling: :thumbsup:

Unregistered
03-22-2005, 02:47 PM
did they get to how the ankle is yet? He was just on with Hawk during the game and said it feels just like it did 3 days ago. As if nothing happened at all.

Unregistered
03-22-2005, 02:50 PM
MB also just said that he's been asking McCarthy to show him his changeup because it's so good. :cool:

tlebar318
03-22-2005, 02:55 PM
That is GREAT news if the ankle is indeed ok at this point..maybe he better stay out of the outfield!

MUsoxfan
03-22-2005, 03:20 PM
My favorite part of the interview was when he said he half-listens to Cooper about what the batters hit and can't hit....and throws whatever the catcher wants him to throw. No second guessing. He says the only way that will change is if he starts getting hit hard during the season

mweflen
03-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Just to clarify, it's his foot that felt a "pop", the muscle or soft tissue between i believe it was the third and fourth phalanges bones, not his ankle.

VivaOzzie
03-22-2005, 04:49 PM
My favorite part of the interview was when he said he half-listens to Cooper about what the batters hit and can't hit....and throws whatever the catcher wants him to throw. No second guessing. He says the only way that will change is if he starts getting hit hard during the season

I really like the fact that Buehrle is confident in ALL his pitches, regardless of what hitters like to hit. He'll challenge whoever it is with his stuff, thats balls.

On the other hand, we just have to hope that AJ does his homework on the scouting reports for all the hitters, instead of, say, playing cards. So as long as AJ is calling the right pitches...Buehrle will mow'em down!!

SOX ADDICT '73
03-22-2005, 06:20 PM
So as long as AJ is calling the right pitches...Buehrle will mow'em down!!
Six perfect innings the other day for the two of them; let's hope this is the beginning of something special.

elrod
03-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Buehlre says he thought it was a nerve or something. The pain is completely gone. He should start Opening Day.