PDA

View Full Version : It ain't over!


KempersRS
11-01-2001, 02:56 PM
Everyone seems to say it's over and the Yanks have got it, but I disagree. Game 5 is a much more important for the Yanks than it is for the D-Backs. D-Backs lose and they still have a fully rested Randy to get them tied up and Schill to finish it. If the Yankees lose game 5, they need to get back to back wins against those 2, not an easy task at all. Even with a loss tonight, the D-Backs aren't dead. Don't lose hope!

WinningUgly!
11-01-2001, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Everyone seems to say it's over and the Yanks have got it, but I disagree. Game 5 is a much more important for the Yanks than it is for the D-Backs. D-Backs lose and they still have a fully rested Randy to get them tied up and Schill to finish it. If the Yankees lose game 5, they need to get back to back wins against those 2, not an easy task at all. Even with a loss tonight, the D-Backs aren't dead. Don't lose hope!

I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!
But the Yanks will win it for 4 reasons...
1) Mussina
2) Pettitte
3) Clemmens
and the biggest reason...
4) Rivera

KempersRS
11-01-2001, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!
But the Yanks will win it for 4 reasons...
1) Mussina
2) Pettitte
3) Clemmens
and the biggest reason...
4) Rivera

Moose pitched like garbage in game one, so I wouldn't say he is a lock to do anything great. Pettitte is good, but beatable. Roger's 20-1 mark was somewhat deceptive, he wasn't THAT good. Rivera is the best thing they have going, but its not locked up on their starting pitching, it is beatable. The biggest factor the Yankees have going for them is that they are the Yankees, but I still don't think it's over.

FarWestChicago
11-01-2001, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!
But the Yanks will win it for 4 reasons...
1) Mussina
2) Pettitte
3) Clemmens
and the biggest reason...
4) Rivera No the biggest reason is Kempers put the Official Hex on the D-Bucks in this thread.

KempersRS
11-01-2001, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
No the biggest reason is Kempers put the Official Hex on the D-Bucks in this thread.

There is no hex and it will soon be proved when the D-Backs prevail!!

FarWestChicago
11-01-2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS


There is no hex and it will soon be proved when the D-Backs prevail!! Uh oh, now you've put it on the line. If the Skanks win, the tales of the power of the Official Kempers Hex will grow in magnitude. :)

KempersRS
11-01-2001, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Uh oh, now you've put it on the line. If the Skanks win, the tales of the power of the Official Kempers Hex will grow in magnitude. :)

I know, this my last shot, I may never clear the name of Mr. Positive, but I can kill the Kempers hex!

Jerry_Manuel
11-01-2001, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
No the biggest reason is Kempers put the Official Hex on the D-Bucks in this thread.

Your learning well West.

Jerry_Manuel
11-01-2001, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
There is no hex

:glove:burly
Oh yeah there is no curse. (rolls eyes)

Jerry_Manuel
11-01-2001, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Uh oh, now you've put it on the line. If the Skanks win, the tales of the power of the Official Kempers Hex will grow in magnitude.


He will never live this down.

Jerry_Manuel
11-01-2001, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
I know, this my last shot, I may never clear the name of Mr. Positive, but I can kill the Kempers hex!

1. Correct
2. No you can't kill the Hex.