PDA

View Full Version : Bullpen blows another one!

Jurr
03-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Man, I'm so tired of this team's bullpen! We have a win in the bag and they throw it away. I hope this isn't an omen of things to come for the rest of the season. It probably is....we're going to finish in 4th place!!! Fire Kenny Williams!!!

Ohh...wait...

We're in March? I guess I am a little early on the sky is falling crap, huh.

How many of these frustration posts are we going to see after a loss this year??
It's one of the greatest joys of being a Sox fan...I can't wait to see 'em.

jordan23ventura
03-20-2005, 07:24 PM
And the point of this thread is...?

ChiWhiteSox1337
03-20-2005, 07:28 PM
No need to worry. Not much of a chance we'll being seeing Adkins head up north for the regular season.

Whitesox029
03-20-2005, 08:45 PM
Man, I'm so tired of this team's bullpen! We have a win in the bag and they throw it away. I hope this isn't an omen of things to come for the rest of the season. It probably is....we're going to finish in 4th place!!! Fire Kenny Williams!!!

Ohh...wait...

How many of these frustration posts are we going to see after a loss this year??
Personally I wouldn't shed any tears if I never saw another "sky is falling" post ever again. A lack of these would indicate a lack of ugly losses.

CubsfansareDRUNK
03-20-2005, 11:05 PM

Ohh...wait...

for some reason, i think your post contrasts your sig

Jurr
03-21-2005, 03:40 PM
for some reason, i think your post contrasts your sig
It was a joke. I hate the ridiculous posts after losses that make it seem like the team will never recover from some big loss. I do love that the Sox fans get pissed off though about losses instead of going over to the Cubby Bear and getting hammered, laughing all the way.