PDA

View Full Version : Been driving near the ballpark lately...

hsnterprize
03-19-2005, 06:18 PM
...and it's been looking pretty good lately. The FUNdamentals area almost looks like it's done from the outside. The American flag that was on the outside of the billboard near the left field foul pole is now behind the center field scoreboard. I couldn't see inside where the green seats are, but based on the pictures from whitesox.com, they're coming in nicely.

Looks like the Cell will be ready for baseball come opening day. Now let's hope the team can be just as ready. If the pitchers pitch anything like Buehrle did today (6 innings of no-hit ball vs. Kansas City), then I know this will be a great season to be a White Sox fan!!!!!

Clembasbal
03-19-2005, 08:43 PM
...and it's been looking pretty good lately. The FUNdamentals area almost looks like it's done from the outside. The American flag that was on the outside of the billboard near the left field foul pole is now behind the center field scoreboard. I couldn't see inside where the green seats are, but based on the pictures from whitesox.com, they're coming in nicely.

Looks like the Cell will be ready for baseball come opening day. Now let's hope the team can be just as ready. If the pitchers pitch anything like Buehrle did today (6 innings of no-hit ball vs. Kansas City), then I know this will be a great season to be a White Sox fan!!!!!

I drove by today on my way home from DePaul...by the way Drake Diener is in my co-hort student teaching group. He is at a middle school in Oak Park, Brooks I belive, if anybody cares.

There were people working on it today, it is looking like there is still a ton of work that needs to be done.