PDA

View Full Version : Newsday.com's All Nice-Guy Team

Vestigio
03-17-2005, 07:36 PM
http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/ny-spsunspec134174877mar13,0,1468383.story?coll=ny-baseball-headlines

Torii Hunter?

:chunks

***Mod note: Dont know if this belongs on TB or WtS***

JUribe1989
03-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Wow they must be sucking up to the Twins. Torii Hunter is one of the dirtiest, self centered players in the MLB right now.

SoxFan76
03-17-2005, 10:13 PM
Sal Fasano made the list! My cousin has met him several times and has plenty of Sal Fasano memorabilia. (Sal is my cousin's cousin)

batmanZoSo
03-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Sal Fasano made the list! My cousin has met him several times and has plenty of Sal Fasano memorabilia. (Sal is my cousin's cousin)

How could a guy named Sal Fasano not be a nice guy?

WhiteSoxFan84
03-18-2005, 02:05 AM
http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/ny-spsunspec134174877mar13,0,1468383.story?coll=ny-baseball-headlines

Torii Hunter?

:chunks

***Mod note: Dont know if this belongs on TB or WtS***

Torii is a good guy. I got his autograph before the whole "Collision @ Home Plate" and he was a complete gentlemen. I asked him if he would ever consider playing for the Sox (this was before we signed Kenny Lofton a few years back + he was about to become a FA) he laughed and said, "Would the Sox be interested in me?" I said yes and he said "if that's the case then the feeling would be mutual".

Good guy. We just hate him because he plays for the Twigs.

jake27
03-18-2005, 02:55 AM
is this on the field or off the field or just in general?:?: newho i want to add i think loaiza is extremely nice to the fans.

Vestigio
03-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Torii is a good guy. I got his autograph before the whole "Collision @ Home Plate" and he was a complete gentlemen. I asked him if he would ever consider playing for the Sox (this was before we signed Kenny Lofton a few years back + he was about to become a FA) he laughed and said, "Would the Sox be interested in me?" I said yes and he said "if that's the case then the feeling would be mutual".

Good guy. We just hate him because he plays for the Twigs.

Well can that be said for any guy who takes time out of their schedule to sign autographs?

Lately he has been jerk. The day before the collision, he was whining to reporters about the fans were scolding him in center. And this was not the first time it happend. I heard that he was also complaining about the Yankees fans shouting at him, but I dont know for what reason. He's a professional baseball player. If he cant take a few jeers from the fans than maybe he shouldnt play baseball.

And who can forget that he is a self-proclaimed "Pine Bluff, Arkansas gangster"