PDA

View Full Version : Yankee magic once again...damn

Jerry_Manuel
10-31-2001, 11:37 PM
Tino with a 2 run homer to tie the game, with 2 outs in the 9th.

Unreal.

KempersRS
10-31-2001, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Unreal.

Ditto.

duke of dorwood
10-31-2001, 11:41 PM
:walk

I would have walked him.

Jerry_Manuel
10-31-2001, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
Ditto.

I was just getting ready to post something on Cashman to.
Oh well I'll do it anyway, before Tino hit the camera cuts to Brian Cashman the Yanks GM and he had this deer in the headlights look. It was great, I bet he was thinking "I'm fired". Then the damn homer, and to think there was some tiny rumors of Keith going to Arizona.

:keith
I wouldn't have given up a homer in the World Series.

GASHWOUND
11-01-2001, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Tino with a 2 run homer to tie the game, with 2 outs in the 9th.

Unreal.

Holy crap. I can't belive it. Maybe we're jinxing them or something. We were rooting the A's to win and they lose(up 2-0), now the same exact circumstances occur and look what happens. Maybe we should try a different approach.
Uhhh, THE DIAMONDBACKS MUST BE STOPPED!! Lets see if that works.

On the other hand, Kim SUCKS! He's dominant in the 1st half of the season and then he's horrible the last half.

GASHWOUND
11-01-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Holy crap. I can't belive it. Maybe we're jinxing them or something. We were rooting the A's to win and they lose(up 2-0), now the same exact circumstances occur and look what happens. Maybe we should try a different approach.

On the other hand, Kim SUCKS! He's dominant in the 1st half of the season and then he's horrible the last half.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Jeter...somebody shoot me.... WHY!!!!!!!! IS THIS HAPPENING!!!!!!! This sucks. The exact same thing is happening from the A's series. How? WHY? Is this for real? The odds of physics should of come to play. What are the odds of Tino hitting a HR in thatspot. When your up 2-0 you should finish the series! DAMN! I, I can't think straight right now.. DAMN JETER! Anyone but him..

jklm
11-01-2001, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Moose will throw a no-hitter tomorrow. Jeter rules! He will bat .400 and break Barry Bond's HR record!

GASHWOUND
11-01-2001, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by jklm

Moose will throw a no-hitter tomorrow. Jeter rules! He will bat .400 and break Barry Bond's HR record!

Uhhh, OK...is it time to take your medication now?