PDA

View Full Version : Twins secret weapon under wraps...for now...

Baby Fisk
03-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Too funny. :cool:

FORT MYERS, Fla. The Twins' scouting staff accurately reported Mike Redmond's formidable skills as a catcher and impressive hitting ability.

But all three scouts responsible for reports on Redmond made the same glaring omission, failing to grade the talent area that proved a major catalyst in the Florida Marlins' World Series championship season two years ago:

Naked batting practice.
linky (http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/sports/11136852.htm)

NonetheLoaiza
03-16-2005, 11:00 AM
I don't know if thats a kind of funny story, or really creepy and weird...

Baby Fisk
03-16-2005, 11:10 AM
I don't know if thats a kind of funny story, or really creepy and weird...
Depends if Redmond is a Steve Lyons "psycho" type... or if he's trying to get the other fellas to join him... :o:

Clembasbal
03-16-2005, 11:16 AM
Depends if Redmond is a Steve Lyons "psycho" type... or if he's trying to get the other fellas to join him... :o:

Yikes, I hope he is not getting others to join him. To be honest, I would never do it and laugh my butt of too at a teammate. But if we won, you better believe I would be telling him to do it over and over again until we lost.

PAPChiSox729
03-16-2005, 08:38 PM
Too funny. :cool:

linky (http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/sports/11136852.htm)

:mg:
That is really really strange. Go ahead and bat naked, but don't you dare use aluminum!

Brian26
03-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Yikes, I hope he is not getting others to join him.

Do we really need "Matthew Lecroy naked batting practice?" :o:

Yikes.

batmanZoSo
03-17-2005, 01:59 PM
Do we really need "Matthew Lecroy naked batting practice?" :o:

Yikes.

LMAO. That sounds like something you'd hear on Boers and Bernstein. Only they'd throw the G-word in there.

eriqjaffe
03-17-2005, 02:13 PM
:mg:
That is really really strange. Go ahead and bat naked, but don't you dare use aluminum!Well, he was already swinging wood.