PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Players in Milwaukee Apr 1st

kruzer31
03-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Has anyone found out what hotel the players will be staying at for the final two exibition games in Milwaukee Fri April 1st?

Jeff

dickallen15
03-14-2005, 07:59 PM
I would imagine they are staying at the Pfister. Its where all the visiting teams stay during the regular season.

MUsoxfan
03-14-2005, 09:29 PM
I would imagine they are staying at the Pfister. Its where all the visiting teams stay during the regular season.

If you plan on going to the bar to see if you can meet any of them, jackets are required. But....there's a bar a few doors down....some Irish place (Mo's, I believe) that I would almost bet a couple players would check out.

Brian26
03-14-2005, 10:42 PM
If you plan on going to the bar to see if you can meet any of them, jackets are required. But....there's a bar a few doors down....some Irish place (Mo's, I believe) that I would almost bet a couple players would check out.

Somehow I don't picture Carl Everett and Timo Perez having a sports jacket packed for the trip, but I could be wrong :D:

SOX ADDICT '73
03-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Somehow I don't picture Carl Everett and Timo Perez having a sports jacket packed for the trip, but I could be wrong :D:
I dunno, I can picture Crazy Carl wearing a sportcoat - with the sleeves ripped off!:tongue:

dickallen15
03-15-2005, 08:42 AM

I've been on a couple of road trips the last couple of years. I didn't see Timo, but Everett was one of the better dressers, along with Frank on the White Sox.

JKryl
03-15-2005, 09:31 AM
I've been on a couple of road trips the last couple of years. I didn't see Timo, but Everett was one of the better dressers, along with Frank on the White Sox.

Sounds like a good idea for a new thread. Name the best dressed Sox.

Hangar18
03-16-2005, 04:49 PM
If you plan on going to the bar to see if you can meet any of them, jackets are required.

Unless your Phil Collins ....

maurice
03-16-2005, 04:57 PM
<groan>

ewokpelts
03-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Unless your Phil Collins ....
this coming from the man who used to have megadeth on his sig...
Gene

SpammySosa
03-16-2005, 05:38 PM
this coming from the man who used to have megadeth on his sig...
Gene

Yeah but Megadeth didn't have an album titled No Jacket Required like Collins did. :wink:

TimoPerez
03-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Timo was known on the Mets for some of the odd things he wore. I have seen a picture of him in a multicolored vest with a bucket cap on. I have seen more pictures of him in normal clothes, though. I think I have actually seen a picture of him in a sports jacket and slacks at one of the Mets' fundraising dinners.

Has anyone ever seen him dressed up, or in any non-uniform clothes? I would be curious to know for sure.