PDA

View Full Version : New SOX Radio

Two By Four
03-14-2005, 04:46 PM
If someone could tell me how to attach a mpg file or aif file, I can post all the new SOX radio spots we just did with "Red Foreman" from the 70s show. Would just LOVE to get everyone's comments on them...in fact one of them came from a thread here at WSI about fans throwing opposing homerun balls back onto the field.

ewokpelts
03-14-2005, 04:48 PM
If someone could tell me how to attach a mpg file or aif file, I can post all the new SOX radio spots we just did with "Red Foreman" from the 70s show. Would just LOVE to get everyone's comments on them...in fact one of them came from a thread here at WSI about fans throwing opposing homerun balls back onto the field.
if you cant get them posted here, either have them hosted on whitesox.com or on another site...and then post the linky here
Gene

PaleHoseGeorge
03-14-2005, 04:52 PM
We can upload them for you. Reply to my PM and we'll get it done later today.

~ The Management

Ol' No. 2
03-14-2005, 04:53 PM
If nothing else, you can always put them in a zip file and attach it.

BTW, I got to see the new commercials on Sunday and they look great. The only one I didn't like was the "low flying aircraft" part, which seems to be contrary to the whole grinders theme. Otherwise, great job.

Also, in future spots it might be effective to emphasize the exciting nature of the Go-Go style of baseball. People have become conditioned to think only HR are exciting, but in fact, stealing and running can be even more so.

Two By Four
03-14-2005, 04:56 PM
We can upload them for you. Reply to my PM and we'll get it done later today.

~ The Management

I will...but you'll get it later tonight, just finishing some of them up.

FightingBillini
03-14-2005, 05:47 PM

Um, FYI, you put love in teal. Teal is sarcasm. Im guessing you would love to hear feedback, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it here. Just a heads up.

Two By Four
03-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Um, FYI, you put love in teal. Teal is sarcasm. Im guessing you would love to hear feedback, otherwise you wouldn't have posted it here. Just a heads up.

That was sarcasm on the fact that on my last thread I got a lot of crap because I didn't know the teal thing...yes, I would like comments.

Hangar18
03-15-2005, 10:09 AM

Red Foreman? from the 70's Show? is this real?