PDA

View Full Version : My convo with a Cubs fan today...

cbrownson13
03-14-2005, 03:50 PM
I know people have posted this kind of stuff, but I thought this was funny. I asked this guy if he heard about Prior being hurt. He said no and quickly went on the defense. I wasn't trying to rub it in his face as I wouldn't have wanted anyone doing that to me last year with Maggs and Frank. I was just trying to inform him. The insuing conversation went like this...

HIM: Yeah, how long is El Duque going to last this year?

ME: I don't know, we'll see, he's doing ok now.

HIM: Yeah, I heard Orlando Hernandez is Spanish for Mark, uh...who's their 5th starter?

ME: I have to finish your insults now? Jon Garland?

HIM: Yeah, I heard that it's spanish for him.

ME: Well, Hernandez is from Cuba. And if he wins 12 games this year, I would be satisfied.

He had nothing to say in return.

FightingBillini
03-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey, he is right. Hernandez wont last as long as Kerry Wood(s) or Mark Pri....

NEVERMIND:D:.

Stroker Ace
03-14-2005, 05:30 PM
What a moron.

Erik The Red
03-14-2005, 05:46 PM
The funniest conversation I had with a Cubs fan was at Nelly's Piper last summer. I was wearing my red 1971 sox cap, and an idiot wearing a Prior jersey stopped me.

Idiotic Cubs Fan: "What the hell is that hat? The sox don't wear red."

Me: "It's a throwback, from 1971."

ICF: "Well it ain't 1971, so why you wearing it?"

The funniest part of all was that he was wearing that dumb-looking Cubs throwback hat with the bear on it. So without missing a beat I came back with:

Me: "So, what the hell is that hat? The cubs don't wear that hat."

He just looked at me for a few seconds, confused. Dumbass.

ChiSoxRowand
03-14-2005, 05:52 PM
The funniest conversation I had with a Cubs fan was at Nelly's Piper last summer. I was wearing my red 1971 sox cap, and an idiot wearing a Prior jersey stopped me.

Idiotic Cubs Fan: "What the hell is that hat? The sox don't wear red."

Me: "It's a throwback, from 1971."

ICF: "Well it ain't 1971, so why you wearing it?"

The funniest part of all was that he was wearing that dumb-looking Cubs throwback hat with the bear on it. So without missing a beat I came back with:

Me: "So, what the hell is that hat? The cubs don't wear that hat."

He just looked at me for a few seconds, confused. Dumbass.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
That's priceless

Fake Chet Lemon
03-17-2005, 11:29 PM
I never say a word when a Cub fans pipes up. I just look at them and wrap my hands around my neck in a choke hold ("choke yourself Private Pile!"). Then the more they say, I pretend to choke even harder while laughing at them. As they pipe up I laugh harder while continuing to choke. They know what I am doing, they know I am right, and it infuriates them. They always walked away PO'd at the world. My buddies are coached, and they join in on the laughter. It works for me everytime. Everytime you see that dude, put a hand to your throat without breaking stride or saying a word. He'll get madder by the day!!!:redneck