PDA

View Full Version : Is 250 a ticket to see cubs sox at Wigley worth it?

chidavid18
03-14-2005, 01:43 PM
i won the lottery to get Dug out box 250 each tickets or bull pin box tickets 125.00 each? Would you buy them. :supernana:I get first dibs at 10am on Tuesday morning. :supernana:Go White sox Cubs Suck.

HebrewHammer
03-14-2005, 01:45 PM
i won the lottery to get Dug out box 250 each tickets or bull pin box tickets 125.00 each? Would you buy them. :supernana:I get first dibs at 10am on Tuesday morning. :supernana:Go White sox Cubs Suck.

Dugout box for 250, tough call, I'd do it, but I'm an idiot.

Worse comes to worse you could sell them on eBay and then buy Club Level at the Cell for the whole series.

Tekijawa
03-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Depends on which game you get... If it's White Sox, Cardinals or Bo Sox, get them and Scalp them back to the Cub Lovers for 20X as much!

fusillirob1983
03-14-2005, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't do it, but I'm a college student with no money. My opinion may be different in 5 years.

NSSoxFan
03-14-2005, 01:55 PM

Unless YOU want to go to the Sox games at the Urinal, I suggest you do buy the $250 tix for the Fake Sox games. It is my guess that you may be able to get $750 per ticket if not higher. DO IT!

rdivaldi
03-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Buy 'em, scalp 'em, use the money to go to White Sox games....

Foulke You
03-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Buy 'em, scalp 'em, use the money to go to White Sox games....

I would do the same thing. You could scalp those tix, and probably get tickets for the entire Sox/Cubs series at Comiskey and probably have money left over for tickets for other games.

jdm2662
03-14-2005, 03:12 PM
I would do the same thing. You could scalp those tix, and probably get tickets for the entire Sox/Cubs series at Comiskey and probably have money left over for tickets for other games.

Ditto, if you can get more for what you paid for them, go for it.
________
HERBALAIRE (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/herbalaire/)

Dan H
03-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Scalping the tickets is the way I would consider this. I have already seen the Sox beat the Cubs at Wrigley so I don't need to pay through the nose the see it again. Also I would rather not have a piece of cement fall on me.

MUsoxfan
03-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Scalping the tickets is the way I would consider this. I have already seen the Sox beat the Cubs at Wrigley so I don't need to pay through the nose the see it again. Also I would rather not have a piece of cement fall on me.

What you should do is get the dugout tickets and sell them on eBay for a ridiculous price. Then go to one of those brokers near the Crumbling Confines and get cheaper tickets. That way you can still make money and go to the game

Stroker Ace
03-14-2005, 05:35 PM
Depends on which game you get... If it's White Sox, Cardinals or Bo Sox, get them and Scalp them back to the Cub Lovers for 20X as much!

I like your thinking.:cool:

34 Inch Stick
03-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Buy them and scalp them. Use the money to watch the game at Bernie's and get blitzed. It's the same experience at 1/10 the price.

BRDSR
03-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't pay that. If you really want to go, play it by ear and go day of and go to hat stand on...I forget the names, kitty corner frm the McDonalds, and ask for Mike and he'll help you out(Don't wear your Sox hat, he may not help you out in that case). I promise you can get in for less than 75 day of, when scalpers are starting to get nervous. If it's Sox/Cubs you want to see but don't care about the venue, go to all three games for the $125 you were talking about. I did it last year for about that, having not gotten a ticket before the day of the first game. Don't pay that much, it's a waste.

SpammySosa
03-14-2005, 11:55 PM
Don't pay that. If you really want to go, play it by ear and go day of and go to hat stand on...I forget the names, kitty corner frm the McDonalds, and ask for Mike and he'll help you out(Don't wear your Sox hat, he may not help you out in that case). I promise you can get in for less than 75 day of, when scalpers are starting to get nervous. If it's Sox/Cubs you want to see but don't care about the venue, go to all three games for the $125 you were talking about. I did it last year for about that, having not gotten a ticket before the day of the first game. Don't pay that much, it's a waste.

Wow,you really missed the point of several posts on here.He can buy the tickets at that price,resell them for much more,and have a multitude of options thereafter.